Excel Adventist Academy
- The purpose of Excel Adventist Academy is to show the love of Jesus Christ in our daily lives and to challenge students to reach their highest level of spiritual, academic, social, and physical development; to empower students to make sensible choices based upon eternal principles; and to train students to be a positive influence in their community and world.
- Significant growth and progress are taking place in our school.
- This progress does not happen by accident. First, it requires vision.
- Goals, plans, ideas and dreams are all essential to progress.
- To develop and communicate the vision of an organization is one of the responsibilities of leadership.
- Next, it requires work. This work is being accomplished to a rather large extent by the staff and school board members.
- The teachers are on the front lines, in the classrooms on the playground, at the activities and extra curricular events.
- The school board provides unwavering support to the administration and staff.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||General Conference of the Seventh Day Adventist Church (GCSDAC)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||46 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 39%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Houston Grades: PK-8 | 333 students
12401 S Post Oak Rd Ste A
Houston, TX 77045
(713)723-0616 7.8 PK-8
- Sugar Land Grades: PK-6 | 25 students
13131 Alston Rd.
Sugar Land, TX 77478
(281)988-8494 7.9 PK-6
- Sugar Land Grades: PK-8 | 635 students
4111 Sweetwater Boulevard
Sugar Land, TX 77479
(281)265-7888 5.4 PK-8