God's Rainbow Christian Academy
Tel: (281) 313-1485
God's Rainbow Christian Academy Photo #2 - Gardening, gwoing their own Veggie Garden-Joshua-Generation another tool of engagin our student to develop a sense of belonging, while learning good health habits. We have to make these young children feel that they are necessary. Certain things for which youth craves ?? the chance for self-sacrifice for an ideal.
God's Rainbow Christian Academy Photo #3 - Our children in 5 acres of land, nurture by the awesome God's Wonders. Tears are God?'s gift to us. Our holy water. They heal us as they flow.
God's Rainbow Christian Academy Photo #4 - How wonderful it is to be able to share God's grace! ??If you cannot see where you are going, ask someone who has been there before.
- God's Rainbow Christian Academy is a non-profit organization, dedicated to provide early Childhood education for children ages two through twelve years old.
- Our Mission Statement is to provide a viable bi-literate Christian education that integrates biblical principles with academic priority, to produce citizens who will be a transforming influence in the World.
- Our Philosophy of Instruction is dedicated to nurturing and challenging the whole person-body, mind and spirit to the glory of God, and to prepares its students for life and, not just for college.
- A Beka curriculum is used from ages 2 through 6th grade.
God's Rainbow Christian Academy places among the top 20% of private schools in Texas for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Other associations(s) for exceptional children
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-6|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Autism|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Cost||$866|
|Total Students||25 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||8 students|
|Average Percentile SSAT||97%|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition varies from Nursery to Elementary School. Please sent an E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org for individual grade information.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Victor A Quinones|
|Admissions Associate||Sara Quinones|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Boxing, Football, VolleyballBoxing, Football,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Art Classes, Livestock|
Club or Organization:
Spanish and Latin classes offer in a semester assignment.
Arts and Music Programs:
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- God's Rainbow Christian Academy is a non-profit organization, dedicated to provide early Childhood education for children ages two through twelve years old. Our Mission Statement is to provide a viable bi-literate Christian education that integrates biblical principles with academic priority, to produce citizens who will be a transforming influence in the World. Our Philosophy of Instruction is dedicated to nurturing and challenging the whole person-body, mind and spirit to the glory of God, and to prepares its students for life and, not just for college. A Beka curriculum is used from ages 2 through 6th grade.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Sugar Land Grades: PK-8 | 635 students
4111 Sweetwater Boulevard
Sugar Land, TX 77479
(281) 265-7888 5.2 PK-8
- Houston Grades: PK-K | 70 students
7055 S Hwy 6
Houston, TX 77083
(281) 879-8687 3.8 PK-K
- Houston Grades: PK-8 | 310 students
12401 S Post Oak Rd Ste A
Houston, TX 77045
(713) 723-0616 9.2 PK-8
- Houston Grades: PK-8 | 499 students
6802 Buffalo Speedway
Houston, TX 77025
(713) 666-2345 11.9 PK-8
- Katy Grades: NS | 68 students
3700 S Mason Road
Katy, TX 77450
(281) 392-2273 10.2 NS
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.