Childrens Lighthouse Learning Center
- Children's Lighthouse is committed to providing the most comprehensive educational materials available, the nationally renowned, Biblically based education.
- The A Beka learning programs focus on the development of skills and knowledge to insure a foundation for lifelong training.
- Our mission at Children's Lighthouse is to provide safe, quality, loving care and educational services.
- We aspire to promote the positive development of young children in all areas of growth including social, emotional, intellectual, physical and creative.
- We commit to the most comprehensive education materials available The A Beka curriculum.
- Children's Lighthouse offers a nurturing environment designed to foster security and happiness.
- Our staff are dedicated to giving parents "peace of mind.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten|
|Total Students||38 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 39%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||38:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Katy Grades: PK-K | 216 students
24025 Cinco Village Center Blvd
Katy, TX 77494 0.6 PK-K
- Katy Grades: NS-K
24025 Cinco Village Center Boulevard
Katy, TX 77494
(281)392-1912 0.7 NS-K
- Katy Grades: NS | 68 students
3700 S Mason Road
Katy, TX 77450
(281)392-2273 0.7 NS
- Katy Grades: PK-K | 43 students
21955 Westheimer Pkwy
Katy, TX 77450 1 PK-K
- Katy Grades: PK-K | 155 students
2530 S Peek Rd
Katy, TX 77450
(281)392-0011 1.1 PK-K
Nearby Homes for Sale
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.