The Primrose School of West Cinco Ranch is a quality private preschool.
At Primrose Schools we offer more than a daycare experience.
Through our exclusive Balanced Learning curriculum, we prepare your child for academic success while fully integrating character development - creating a well-rounded young individual.
- School Type: Alternative School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-1
- Enrollment: 78 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 41%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- At our campus, we offer year round programs of full and part-time child care and preschool education programs for children from six weeks to twelve years of age. This includes early childhood education, after school child care, summer camps and full-day kindergarten. Our safe, secure environment will provide you with peace-of-mind, knowing that your child is safe, happy and growing everyday! We invite you to visit our school to experience the Primrose difference first-hand. The Primrose School of West Cinco Ranch is a quality private preschool. At Primrose Schools we offer more than a daycare experience. Through our exclusive Balanced Learning curriculum, we prepare your child for academic success while fully integrating character development - creating a well-rounded young individual.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Primrose School Of West Cinco Ranch?
The application deadline for Primrose School Of West Cinco Ranch is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
I am very HAPPY with Primrose! The entire staff and teachers are very friendly and loving with the kids and parents. Most importantly they make the kids feel reassured and comfortable while at the school. My children have been attending since pre-k and we have never had any negative issues. The academics are very well Structured. My husband and I wished they had a program to keep our kids enrolled past 1st grade.
I am so please with Primrose of West Cinco Ranch. My 4 year old has been there since he was 18 months old and my twins, now 2, started in the infant room. We consider the staff an extension of our family. All of the staff and teachers know my family by name. I am amazed every day of how much my children learn. I know they will be more than prepared for Kindergarten.
my children are so happy to go to primrose of west cinco ranch in after school program and summer camp . this school has very nice activities for children and make them busy all the time. Me and my husband very pleased with the friendly teacher and all staff at this school .
Love Primrose School of West Cinco Ranch. My little girl started at Pre school A, the first day it was so hard to leave my little girl. but her teachers told me that she will be fine, since it was her first day. It took a week and she loved her class and teachers. She learned a lot that when she started kindergarten at Elementary her teachers were so surprised how much she knew. At of today she is one of the best grades in her class. Can't thank you enough Primrose !
Our son has been enrolled at Primrose of West Cinco Ranch since he was 5 months old. He is now 3 and a half years old. We could not be more pleased with the teachers, administrators and staff at Primrose of West Cinco Ranch. Our son has truly blossomed at this school and he looks forward to going each and every day.
Just an awesome preschool! I witnessed a small group of children clustered around their teacher in the reading corner, listening intently as she reads a story. She holds up the book so they can see the illustrations and talk about them. The teacher was asking questions about the story and the children were actively participating in the story. I really feel that my daughter and the other children are acquiring the skills that will promote future success in reading. My daughter learns new vocabulary and is gaining an understanding of the way stories are structured. She also is experiencing high-level thinking as she is forming connections between the story and what is known in her own life. The reading readiness prom is just awesome!
Endorse Primrose School Of West Cinco Ranch. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.
SEO for Private Schools - Part 3: Using Social Media
Social media for private K-12 schools is a bit different from social media for businesses. Some tips and strategies here.
The Pros and Cons of Teaching Overseas
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.