Primrose School Of West Cinco Ranch
5.00 (6 reviews)
Tel: (281) 347-1212
- The Primrose School of West Cinco Ranch is a quality private preschool.
- At Primrose Schools we offer more than a daycare experience.
- Through our exclusive Balanced Learning curriculum, we prepare your child for academic success while fully integrating character development - creating a well-rounded young individual.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-1|
|Total Students||78 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||35 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||2:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Amanda Morrison|
- At our campus, we offer year round programs of full and part-time child care and preschool education programs for children from six weeks to twelve years of age. This includes early childhood education, after school child care, summer camps and full-day kindergarten. Our safe, secure environment will provide you with peace-of-mind, knowing that your child is safe, happy and growing everyday! We invite you to visit our school to experience the Primrose difference first-hand. The Primrose School of West Cinco Ranch is a quality private preschool. At Primrose Schools we offer more than a daycare experience. Through our exclusive Balanced Learning curriculum, we prepare your child for academic success while fully integrating character development - creating a well-rounded young individual.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Katy Grades: NS-K
5220 Ranch Point Drive
Katy, TX 77494
(281) 392-1200 2 NS-K
- Katy Grades: NS-K
24025 Cinco Village Center Boulevard
Katy, TX 77494
(281) 392-1912 2.4 NS-K
- Katy Grades: PK-K | 216 students
24025 Cinco Village Center Blvd
Katy, TX 77494 2.4 PK-K
- Katy Grades: NS-PK
6130 S Fry Rd
Katy, TX 77494
(281) 693-6556 2.7 NS-PK
I am very HAPPY with Primrose! The entire staff and teachers are very friendly and loving with the kids and parents. Most importantly they make the kids feel reassured and comfortable while at the school. My children have been attending since pre-k and we have never had any negative issues. The academics are very well Structured. My husband and I wished they had a program to keep our kids enrolled past 1st grade.
- Posted by Parent - Jennifer V.
I am so please with Primrose of West Cinco Ranch. My 4 year old has been there since he was 18 months old and my twins, now 2, started in the infant room. We consider the staff an extension of our family. All of the staff and teachers know my family by name. I am amazed every day of how much my children learn. I know they will be more than prepared for Kindergarten.
- Posted by Parent - ejg.s
my children are so happy to go to primrose of west cinco ranch in after school program and summer camp . this school has very nice activities for children and make them busy all the time. Me and my husband very pleased with the friendly teacher and all staff at this school .
- Posted by Parent - malam
Love Primrose School of West Cinco Ranch. My little girl started at Pre school A, the first day it was so hard to leave my little girl. but her teachers told me that she will be fine, since it was her first day. It took a week and she loved her class and teachers. She learned a lot that when she started kindergarten at Elementary her teachers were so surprised how much she knew. At of today she is one of the best grades in her class. Can't thank you enough Primrose !
- Posted by Parent - anapa
Our son has been enrolled at Primrose of West Cinco Ranch since he was 5 months old. He is now 3 and a half years old. We could not be more pleased with the teachers, administrators and staff at Primrose of West Cinco Ranch. Our son has truly blossomed at this school and he looks forward to going each and every day.
- Posted by Parent - goerl
Just an awesome preschool! I witnessed a small group of children clustered around their teacher in the reading corner, listening intently as she reads a story. She holds up the book so they can see the illustrations and talk about them. The teacher was asking questions about the story and the children were actively participating in the story. I really feel that my daughter and the other children are acquiring the skills that will promote future success in reading. My daughter learns new vocabulary and is gaining an understanding of the way stories are structured. She also is experiencing high-level thinking as she is forming connections between the story and what is known in her own life. The reading readiness prom is just awesome!
- Posted by Parent - alm86
Nearby Homes for Sale
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.