The King's Daughters Day School
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool
- Enrollment: 55 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- The purpose of King's Daughters Day School is "To encourage children and love God, love people, and equip families to spiritually lead their children." The use of Bible learning centers helps reinforce the Bible story the children are learning each week. Centers are extremely valuable because children, as well as adults, remember more of what they do. An extended Bible study curriculum plan emphasizing the same Bible Truth encourages children to attend two Bible study hours as their parents attend worship and an Adult Bible Fellowship.
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for The King's Daughters Day School?
The application deadline for The King's Daughters Day School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse The King's Daughters Day School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards