Memorial Lutheran Preschool
5.00 (2 reviews)
Tel: (281) 391-0172
- Memorial Lutheran Preschool's Mission & Ministry statement is To teach children about God's creation and Christ's death and resurrection through a strong, age-appropriate academic program by providing a foundation for all future learning in a Christ-centered, loving and safe environment; and to support and equip the family by providing: opportunities for involvement, training for parents and connecting them to a church home.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Lutheran Schools Accreditation|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||122 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||8 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Linda Stahmer|
|Admissions Associate||Lori Smith|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Katy Grades: K-3 | 52 students
600 Pin Oak Rd
Katy, TX 77494
(832) 272-2604 0.2 K-3
- Katy Grades: NS | 55 students
502 West Front
Katy, TX 77450
(281) 579-9232 0.2 NS
- Katy Grades: PK-8 | 32 students
1913 East Ave
Katy, TX 77493
(281) 392-5603 0.8 PK-8
- Katy Grades: PK-12 | 554 students
2225 Porter Road
Katy, TX 77493
(281) 391-5683 2.2 PK-12
Very involved staff. They worked with us on different levels to ensure that our children and us are very comfortable with the learning process and advancement of our children. Very kind staff and our children love being there and their teachers. The Christian teaching and character building are part of the school philosophy, we we very much appreciate!
- Posted by Parent - Silva
My daughter is very happy in PreK at this school. The student/teacher ratio is very good with 2 teachers to 12 students. It is a very relaxed atmosphere. I feel welcome there also. I would definitely recommend this school as an alternative to some of the other Katy PreKs that are so hard to get into and cost an arm and a leg.
- Posted by Parent - wesle
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.