- Grades: 8-12
- Yearly Tuition: $13,500
- Acceptance rate: 90%
- Average class size: 8 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
(No school uniforms)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Computer Programming, Prom Committee, Student Council, Yearbook Staff
Arts and Music Programs:
- Mirus families are active in their children's education and enjoy being part of a small-school community.
- Mirus students are bright, creative, enthusiastic learners who "think-outside-the-box" and work well with their peers. Friendly and socially conscious, they avoid the cliques and social divisions found in larger schools.
- Mirus teachers are warm and friendly. With their small class sizes, teachers are able to form close relationships and mentorships with each student.
- Mirus administrators are accessible and responsive. The school community benefits from the family-like atmosphere they maintain.
- We invite you to schedule a school tour and learn more about our 'wonderful, remarkable, admirable, extraordinary' school community!
Endorse Mirus Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards