Ivy Kids Early Learning Center - Silver Ranch
Leading Early Childhood Development in a Trusted, Loving 'Home' Environment.
IvyPrep Curriculum - Multiple Intelligence Based - 6 weeks to 12 years. Est. 2003.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-5
- Students: 250 students
- Yearly Tuition: $13,000
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Learning Difference Programs
Learning Programs Supported
Mild learning differences
Summer School Offered
Summer Program Cost
Student Body Type
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
List of Courses Offered
Classroom Dress Code
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
- At Ivy kids we believe The Future Starts Now! That is why we have created a safe, nurturing, creative, and fun world for children. Our outstanding and spacious facility includes a library and science room, bright spacious classrooms, mulch free playgrounds, water-park, imaginative play areas, commercial kitchen and caf. To help children grow into holistic individuals, our learning philosophy focuses on six developmental areas. 1. Physical Development 2. Communication & Language 3. Cognitive Development 4. Moral Growth 5. Creative Arts, Expressions, and Cultural Understanding 6. Social and Emotional Development In order to cater to each childs individual needs, interests, and strengths, our trained teachers present lessons incorporating multiple intelligences in the classroom. A variety of classroom instruction strategies include music, stories, cooperative learning, puzzles, art activities, role play, multimedia, field trips, inner reflection, exposure to multiple languages including Spanish, and English, and much more. We supplement our curriculum with the latest technologies including smart boards and iPads with specially developed age appropriate applications. Children learn best when all the senses are stimulated. In addition, we offer several extracurricular activities including Dance, Martial Arts, Yoga, Drama, Gardening, Gymnastics, and Cooking.All of this, along with our dedicated and passionate staff, makes Ivy Kids the first choice in education based child care. For more information, and to schedule a tour, email Info@IvyKidsSilverRanch.Com
Profile last updated:
I love this school; the teachers are great. The Director Mrs. Alisha is fabulous. I wish that my kids could continue throughout their academic journey with Ivy Kids. Both of my children have grown academically and socially since enrolling last year. I could not be more thankful to Ms. Tanya, as she has helped my children grow to love going to school and look forward to what they will learn next. If Ivy Kids ever started a private school for K-12, we would be one of the first to sign up.
Endorse Ivy Kids Early Learning Center - Silver Ranch. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.
Private School Job Searching 101
Here is a guide for teachers and administrators seeking employment in private schools. Think of it as a roadmap for the job search process.