Primrose School Of North Mason Creek
5.00 (4 reviews)
- At Primrose, we truly believe that with the right foundation, anything is possible.
- We embrace every opportunity to encourage active minds, healthy bodies and happy hearts.
- With Primrose, you re more than a parent. In over 200 preschools across America, we are passionately delivering on our promise to families to be their trusted partner and to provide the best for their children.
- We also understand parents want to find more balance between the demands of work and family life.
- We share this philosophy for ourselves, and we help our parents, management, and teaching staff achieve it also.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-1|
|Total Students||157 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 39%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||26:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- At Primrose, we truly believe that with the right foundation, anything is possible. We embrace every opportunity to encourage active minds, healthy bodies and happy hearts. With Primrose, you re more than a parent. In over 200 preschools across America, we are passionately delivering on our promise to families to be their trusted partner and to provide the best for their children. We also understand parents want to find more balance between the demands of work and family life. We share this philosophy for ourselves, and we help our parents, management, and teaching staff achieve it also.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Katy Grades: NS-PK | 92 students
1350 N. Mason Rd
Katy, TX 77449
(281)492-8521 0.4 NS-PK
- Katy Grades: NS-12 | 80 students
1941 Westborough Dr
Katy, TX 77449
(281)829-1175 0.9 NS-12
- Katy Grades: PK-K | 336 students
700 Westgreen Blvd
Katy, TX 77450
(281)398-6464 1 PK-K
- Katy Grades: PK-K | 258 students
20775 Kingsland Blvd
Katy, TX 77450
(281)492-0623 1.3 PK-K
My husband and I switched our kids from another daycare to Primrose School of North Mason Creek since beginning of the year. We have noticed a BIG change in our kids learning abilities. They are learning so much daily. I don't feel as if we are dropping them to babysitters like we have felt at former daycares. Enrolling here was the best decision for our family. We highly recommend this school to any parents looking for a great daycare/school.
- Posted by Parent - tierr
Both of my boys have attended Primrose-North Mason Creek. My older son entered Kindergarten this year and is performing above grade level and I attribute that to the foundation he received at this school. My younger boy is very energetic and the love and patIence they have shown towards him has helped him control that energy and turn it into a positive. The staff and directors of this school are compassionate and guiding. The curriculum is balanced with rich educational activities and opportunities for play. Primrose-North Mason Creek is positive learning environment that we are proud to call our children's school!
- Posted by Parent - Ehamm
Our family loves Primrose! Our boys have attended Primrose since infancy. Our older boys went from infancy through the after school program. We chose Primrose because of the safety of the school, the loving environment of the classrooms, the professionalism of the staff and the quality curriculum we knew our sons would receive. We were at Primrose for 8 years and recently re-enrolled our youngest again after a two year hiatus of being at home with mom. There was no doubt that we wanted our youngest to benefit from the social interaction with his peers and the quality education that Primrose offers. Primrose has truly been a blessing to our family. They welcomed our oldest when he was on a heart/breathing monitor at 3 months of age, they visited our youngest more than once while he was hospitalized for heart surgery and welcomed him at 4 months of age with a feeding tube. As parents of children who have had medical needs early on we were worried that the preschool we chose would not be accepting of our child's needs. Primrose welcomed our boys and they have cheered alongside us with every milestone our children have accomplished. Our children have attended 3 of the Primrose schools located in our area and each location has truly blessed our sons with caring, loving and nurturing teachers and staff! We are forever grateful for all you have done for our children! For anyone looking for a quality education for their child in a safe, loving environment our family highly recommends Primrose!
- Posted by Parent - casat
We enrolled our daughter here after relocating to Texas. She absolutely loves Primrose and the teachers and staff. Everyone is so friendly. The facilty very clean and has a home like feel to it. Mrs. Cookie is always so quick to answer a question or an email you may send to her. I would highly recommend Primrose School of North Mason Creek to any parents looking for a fabulous daycare/school.
- Posted by Parent - melis
Nearby Homes for Sale
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.