The goals of New Hope Child Development Center are to provide a safe, nurturing, learning environment for children ages 18 month - 5 years.
We strive to provide a place where children can grow spiritually while they develop basic learning skills, motor coordination, and greater self esteem.
Quick Stats (2023)
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Enrollment: 92 students
- Average class size: 10 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 40%
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- The New Hope Child Development Center is a wonderful program for children from ages 18 months to 5 years of age.
- Our curriculum is designed to meet the developmental needs of each child.
- Our unit themes revolve around topics that are important in an child's world.
- Each teacher will design her activities according to the developmental ages of the children and their interests.
- We believe that a hands-on experience is an ideal method of learning.
- New Hope Child Development Center is very proud of its teachers.
- They are well trained and very dedicated to early childhood education.
- All are actively involved in continuing education and the latest ideas and techniques in early childhood.
- Our goal is to provide a place where children can grow spiritually while they develop basic learning skills, motor coordination, and great self esteem.
- We at New Hope Child Development Center believe that children learn best through active play in settings that are designed to facilitate learning.
- Our teachers have prepared an environment that stimulates and promotes physical, social, cognitive, spiritual, and emotional growth.
- We want your child to enjoy a happy and relaxed atmosphere where he can learn as he plays.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for New Hope Child Dev Center?
The application deadline for New Hope Child Dev Center is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse New Hope Child Dev Center. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Montessori Schools: An Overview
Are you curious about an educational approach that nurtures independent, creative, and lifelong learners? Look no further! We invite you to dive into the fascinating world of Montessori education and unlock its incredible potential for your children.
Securing Your School
With the rise of school shootings and other violent incidents, it is essential to have a comprehensive plan in place to protect everyone on your school campus.
Overview of State Voucher Programs in the United States
More than twelve states and the District of Columbia have education voucher programs. We describe the various programs and offer suggestions on how to use them so your child can attend private school.