New Hope Child Dev Center
The goals of New Hope Child Development Center are to provide a safe, nurturing, learning environment for children ages 18 month - 5 years.
We strive to provide a place where children can grow spiritually while they develop basic learning skills, motor coordination, and greater self esteem.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other associations(s) for exceptional children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||92 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- The New Hope Child Development Center is a wonderful program for children from ages 18 months to 5 years of age.
- Our curriculum is designed to meet the developmental needs of each child.
- Our unit themes revolve around topics that are important in an child's world.
- Each teacher will design her activities according to the developmental ages of the children and their interests.
- We believe that a hands-on experience is an ideal method of learning.
- New Hope Child Development Center is very proud of its teachers.
- They are well trained and very dedicated to early childhood education.
- All are actively involved in continuing education and the latest ideas and techniques in early childhood.
- Our goal is to provide a place where children can grow spiritually while they develop basic learning skills, motor coordination, and great self esteem.
- We at New Hope Child Development Center believe that children learn best through active play in settings that are designed to facilitate learning.
- Our teachers have prepared an environment that stimulates and promotes physical, social, cognitive, spiritual, and emotional growth.
- We want your child to enjoy a happy and relaxed atmosphere where he can learn as he plays.
Profile last updated:
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.
Solid parent-teacher relationships have always been an important part of K-12 education. During this interminable pandemic, parent-teacher relationships have become even more important.