New Hope Child Dev Center
The goals of New Hope Child Development Center are to provide a safe, nurturing, learning environment for children ages 18 month - 5 years.
We strive to provide a place where children can grow spiritually while they develop basic learning skills, motor coordination, and greater self esteem.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 92 students
- Average class size: 10 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 40%
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- The New Hope Child Development Center is a wonderful program for children from ages 18 months to 5 years of age.
- Our curriculum is designed to meet the developmental needs of each child.
- Our unit themes revolve around topics that are important in an child's world.
- Each teacher will design her activities according to the developmental ages of the children and their interests.
- We believe that a hands-on experience is an ideal method of learning.
- New Hope Child Development Center is very proud of its teachers.
- They are well trained and very dedicated to early childhood education.
- All are actively involved in continuing education and the latest ideas and techniques in early childhood.
- Our goal is to provide a place where children can grow spiritually while they develop basic learning skills, motor coordination, and great self esteem.
- We at New Hope Child Development Center believe that children learn best through active play in settings that are designed to facilitate learning.
- Our teachers have prepared an environment that stimulates and promotes physical, social, cognitive, spiritual, and emotional growth.
- We want your child to enjoy a happy and relaxed atmosphere where he can learn as he plays.
Profile last updated: 09/21/2021
Endorse New Hope Child Dev Center. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
With so much uncertainty in the world today and a pandemic further confounding our lives, it's reasonable for parents to want to protect their children whenever and wherever possible? But overprotecting or bubble-wrapping? Well, that's another matter.
December 16, 2021Get Your Act Together!
We take a look at the other college admissions test and offer some resources for test preparation.
December 15, 2021Why Small Class Sizes Work
You want your child to receive plenty of individual attention. That's one of the reasons most parents send their children to private school.