Tel: (281) 578-9838
Montessori Moments Photo #4 - To assist a child we must provide him with an environment which will enable him to develop freely. -Maria Montessori
Montessori Moments Photo #5 - The most important period of life is not the age of university studies, but the first one, the period from birth to the age of six. -Maria Montessori
Montessori Moments Photo #6 - Independence! Real World Experience! Multi-aged Peers! Choice! Movement! This is Real Life! This is a joyful Child! This is MONTESSORI
Montessori Moments Photo #7 - Never help a child with a task at which he feels he can succeed. -Maria Montessori
- For over twenty-five years, Montessori Moments has cultivated a culturally diverse and family oriented environment for children. This prestigious school's mission is to provide a program based on the educational philosophy of Dr. Maria Montessori, in which the child establishes a firm foundation for a lifetime of creative and purposeful learning.
- The Montessori school's approach to education is fostering a child`s desire to learn, ability to make decisions and solve problems, understand time management and self-discipline, and nurture friendships.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-3|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||88 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||22 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition varies based on child's age grouping and scheduled time at school.|
|Admissions Director||Leila Araboff|
|Admissions Associate||Loraine Orta|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||6 extracurriculars|
Arts and Music Programs:
Art Classes, Dance Classes, Piano Lessons
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- When contacting Montessori Moments for information, please include the birthdate of your child, the hours of care you need as well as the date you are interested in starting your child so that we may give you the more specific information.
Profile last updated:
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Houston Grades: NS-PK
2202 Fry Rd
Houston, TX 77084
(281) 578-1415 1 NS-PK
- Houston Grades: NS-K
3655 Barker Cypress Road
Houston, TX 77084
(281) 819-6750 1.5 NS-K
- Katy Grades: NS-12 | 80 students
1941 Westborough Dr
Katy, TX 77449
(281) 829-1175 1.6 NS-12
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.