Fry Road KinderCare
- Our loving and devoted professionals at KinderCare are passionate about teaching and caring for young children.
- As a nationally accredited child development program, our teachers exceed state minimum standards for education level and ongoing professional development.
- Their lifelong love of learning is evident in their desire to stay abreast of new research and teaching techniques.
- Families meet with teachers three times per year to review their child's progress, which is documented in our developmentally appropriate assessments, portfolios, and anecdotal notes about daily achievements.
- We feel privileged to work alongside families to form supportive and cooperative partnerships.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- KinderCare Learning Centers are constantly exceeding the highest
national standards while leading the way in early childhood
education. Our Early FoundationsÂ® programs are designed with
specific outcomes in mind. Each activity aligns with learning
standards backed by industry experts. Our approach to early
learning provides a balance between activities that emphasize
choice and those that focus on structure. We also share with you
the tools to further the love of learning at home. Find out more by
visiting our blog to find activities to do with your child,
age-appropriate reading lists, and healthy recipes. The best way to
truly understand what makes us special is to come see for
- Our top priority at KinderCare is to provide a safe and healthy environment for our children, families, and staff. We do this through rigorous training and constant assessment and evaluation of proper policies and procedures. Your child's security begins at the front door, literally. We have a locked security entrance that requires a numeric code to enter. All side doors are kept locked to ensure the security of the exterior of the building. All guests are emergency pick up people are identified and escorted through the building. Of course, our teachers have all cleared local, state, and federal background checks, including fingerprinting. We are trained in infant and child CPR and First Aid. We do routine fire, storm, and lock-down drills to prepare for the unexpected. Throughout the day, your child will be supervised at all times. No child is ever left unattended, even for a minute. Teachers have all been trained in supervision, discipline and guidance, and developmentally appropriate practices to ensure they understand the risks associated with the children in their care. If your child has food allergies or specific medical conditions, we will work with you to ensure your child's well being while in our care. We also take the responsibility of your child's emotional security very seriously. We want every child to feel safe, loved, and respected while at KinderCare.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- NAACCRRA State funding Texas WorkForce Solutions
Nearby Private Schools
- The nearest high school, elementary school and preschool to Fry Road KinderCare is Katy Christian Academy (0.6 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Katy Grades: NS-12 | 80 students
1941 Westborough Dr
Katy, TX 77449
(281) 829-1175 0.6 NS-12
- Houston Grades: PK-3 | 88 students
19115 Spanish Needle Drive
Houston, TX 77084
(281) 578-9838 1 PK-3
- Katy Grades: PK-K | 403 students
700 Westgreen Blvd
Katy, TX 77450
(281) 945-5133 1.7 PK-K
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.