Katy Christian Academy
Tel: (281) 829-1175
- Katy Christian Academy is a private school dedicated to serving students from all across the Houston area. In addition, KCA is honored to provide education to students located throughout Texas and the United States through our Distance Learning program.
- KCA educates students beginning with K3 (Preschool 3) through the 12th Grade and is also in partnership with the Houston Community College, offering dual credit opportunities to interested High School students.
- KCA operates under the ministry of The Pentecostals of Katy, is currently in it's 12th year of operation and is dedicated to academic excellence through innovative learning opportunities.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Total Students||80 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Polos and Khaki/Black Bottoms)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,000|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition ranges between $4,000 and $7,000 depending on grade level and enrollment needs.|
|Admissions Director||Sherry Winslow|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, VolleyballBasketball, Volleyball,|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Katy Grades: K-12 | 73 students
3883 Lakes Of Bridgewater Dr
Katy, TX 77449
(281) 492-3448 2.7 K-12
- Katy Grades: PK-K | 403 students
700 Westgreen Blvd
Katy, TX 77450
(281) 945-5133 1.2 PK-K
- Houston Grades: 1-12 | 30 students
10600 Richmond Ave
Houston, TX 77042
(713) 783-7200 11 1-12
- Katy Grades: PK-12 | 554 students
2225 Porter Road
Katy, TX 77493
(281) 391-5683 3.9 PK-12
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.