St. Vincent De Paul Catholic School
It is the mission of St. Vincent de Paul Catholic School, to develop students to their fullest potential in an environment permeated with Gospel values. The goals of St. Vincent de Paul School are as follows:to encourage the building of a strong faith-filled community among the students, faculty, administration, parents, and parishioners,
to nourish a close-knit parish school community of members who are supported and guided by their Catholic faith, and
to offer a program of studies that will provide all students with a religious foundation, strong academic background, and an introduction to the arts.
- Top Ranked TX School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Students: 499 students
- Yearly Tuition: $6,450
- Average class size: 25 students
- Application Deadline: Jan. 13 / rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2016
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 40%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Number of AP Courses
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Jan. 13 / rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Yearly fee for one child K-8
Total Sports Offered
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
Art, Band, Chess Club, Choir, Concert Band, DECATS, Destination Imagination, Drumline, Duke Talent Search, National Junior Beta Club
- Enrollment 508, coeducational Hours 8:00- am- 3:15 pm, Affiliation Roman Catholic, Cafeteria Full service; hot breakfast and lunch, Curriculum Archdiocese of Galveston/Houston; compliant with TCCED and TEA Standardized Testing SAT 10/ OLSAT 9 Competitive Sports Baseball, basketball, cheerleading, drill team, cross country, football, soccer, softball, track, volleyball. Extracurricular: Band, Boy Scouts, Chess Club, choir, concert choir, drum line, etiquette classes, Girl Scouts, Mad Science, martial arts, piano lessons, Beta Club, Destination Imagination, Academic teams for competition.
Endorse St. Vincent De Paul Catholic School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Identifying Your School's Brand
Creating a brand identity for your school is an essential part of your marketing strategy. We walk you through the process.
7 Reasons Why Private School May Be The Right Choice
Private schools come in a wide variety of educational approaches. We show you how to refine your school search.
June 01, 2021What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.