St Nicholas School Ii
- The Saint Nicholas curriculum includes classical studies and Latin, traditional literature in English, Spanish and French, the fundamentals and exploration in science and mathematics, and the technology of computers and multimedia.
- The infant and primary departments focus on the concrete Montessori method, and also include the beginnings of group work.
- The elementary department proceeds to more abstract work, but includes concrete materials, especially in mathematics and science.
- The middle school focuses on maturing academic skills and responsibility, especially in research, composition, and projects.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
Other Montessori association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||128 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Houston Grades: NS-5 | 270 students
105 N Post Oak Lane
Houston, TX 77024
(713)681-8300 5.5 NS-5
- Houston Grades: NS-8 | 409 students
7450 Memorial Woods Dr
Houston, TX 77024
(713)290-2500 6.3 NS-8
- Houston Grades: K-8 | 142 students
1 Chelsea Blvd
Houston, TX 77006
(713)523-0660 2.1 K-8
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.