Robert M Beren Academy
Tel: (713) 723-7170
- The Robert M. Beren Academy is a modern orthodox day school affiliated with Torah Umesorah and the Association of Modern Orthodox Day Schools (AMODS) with students from virtually every temple and synagogue in the greater Houston area.
- The school includes a pre-school through twelfth grade curriculum. The goal of the Robert M. Beren Academy, in fulfillment of the concept of Torah Umada, is to provide a strong Jewish and secular education to all Jewish children, regardless of background or financial need.
- The Robert M. Beren Academy programs include special education curriculum as well as advanced placement courses and other accelerated learning opportunities for gifted and talented students.
- The school also has a Hebrew Ulpan Program for all students.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
State or regional independent school association
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||314 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||32 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Houston Grades: PK-8 | 310 students
12401 S Post Oak Rd Ste A
Houston, TX 77045
(713) 723-0616 0.8 PK-8
- Houston Grades: PK-8 | 279 students
4711 McDermed Dr
Houston, TX 77035
(713) 723-5888 1 PK-8
- Houston Grades: NS-PK | 150 students
5200 Willowbend Blvd
Houston, TX 77096
(713) 723-0191 1.3 NS-PK
- Houston Grades: NS-8 | 156 students
4005 Cheena Dr
Houston, TX 77025
(713) 664-3351 1.6 NS-8
- Houston Grades: 6-12 | 508 students
9825 Stella Link Rd
Houston, TX 77025
(832) 204-5900 1.7 6-12
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.