Corpus Christi Catholic School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (713) 664-3351 Ext. 222
Now enrolling for the 2020-2021 school year. Spots still open!
Hybrid learning- both in person and virtual learning options available. School begins September 8th!
CCCS is a S.T.R.E.A.M. (Science, Technolgy, Religion,Engineering, Arts, and Mathematics) school. Students receive a solid, well rounded education in which critical thinking and writing skills are developed.
We are an accredited PreKindergarten 3 through 8th grade school, utilizing a multi-sensory approach to teach to the individual learning styles of students.
Founded in 1959, Corpus Christi Catholic School, located near the Medical Center, has student enrollment from Willowbend, Meyerland, West University, Bellaire, Pearland and surrounding areas.
Corpus Christi Catholic School is a diverse community committed to sharing our faith, and to challenging the whole child through academic excellence, physical development, and social-emotional growth in a respectful and supportive environment.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
State or regional independent school association
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||156 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||18 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$9,605|
|Tuition Notes||Scholarships for Corpus Christi Catholic Church parishioners and tuition assistance offered to qualifying families|
|Admissions Director||Susan Miller|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Soccer,|
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||6 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Chess, Lego Robotics, National Junior Honor Society, Student Council
Arts and Music Programs:
Choir, Dance Classes
- Learning is fun at Corpus Christi Catholic School!
- A rigorous curriculum prepares tomorrow's leaders in a supportive and caring environment.
- The classrooms are differentiated in which teachers structure their time, resources and efforts to effectively meet the needs of all students.
- Early Childhood- The Pre-K through Kindergarten environment develops social skills which encourage students to work together and respect one another. The students become familiar with books, new vocabulary, ways to use language, numbers and problem solving strategies. Through hands-on learning of core subject areas (reading, math, science, and social studies), students gain a sense of self, explore and build confidence.
- Elementary-The curriculum fosters a love for learning through engaging lessons. Core curriculum content areas are integrated across disciplines through the concept of STREAM, which fosters higher-level thinking skills in daily instruction. Hands-on lessons nurture problem solving skills and creativity.
- Middle School-Students continue to engage in STREAM practices to master content. Scholars are challenged daily to use their higher order thinking and reasoning skills in all subject areas while cultivating their creativve abilities. Leadership skills are fostered as students think critically to solve real-world problems.
Profile last updated:
I cannot begin to tell you the blessing that school has been for our family. We have been part of this wonderful school and community for the last five years. The staff and teachers are amazing and they have truly risen to the occasion with their management of our children's learning during COVID-19. My oldest son is now enrolled in a private Catholic high school and his preparation and success there is directly related to the preparation he received at CCCS.
- Posted by Parent - Jae Hernandez Frazier
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
Each state sets its own teacher certification requirements. While many private schools do not require you to be certified, it is in your best interests to obtain certification. This article includes contact information for state education offices so you can begin the process.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.