Our staff would like to welcome you to visit our center.
The staff takes pride in keeping up to date with the latest trends in Early Childhood Education.
Ongoing training is offered to the staff during the year at the center and through the various training opportunities in the community.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to KinderCare in Bala Cynwyd! We are located approximately a mile off of City Line Avenue with a cross street of Levering Mill Road. Across the street is Comcast Spotlight and we are connected to Mama's Pizzeria. We offer services from six weeks old to five years old (Prekindergarten). We have a great curriculum throughout our school called Early Foundations which is focused on five areas including Communicating with others, Building Brain Power, Making New Friends, Growing a healthy body, and Nurturing creativity. We are a print rich environment with tons of pictures of activities to show what your child is learning on a daily basis.
- Health and Safety is of the utmost importance to us here at the Child Development Center. With features such as staff trained in CPR and First Aid Certification, an on site Health and Safety Coordinator, a nut-free environment, a keypad entry system, and a fenced-in playground, you have the comfort of knowing your child's safety is our top priority.
- Hours Of Operation: 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Belmont Avenue KinderCare?
The application deadline for Belmont Avenue KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Belmont Avenue KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Examining the Current State of Vouchers in Arizona
This comprehensive article explores the current state of voucher programs in Arizona, examining the relevant state laws, pros and cons, and their impact on education. Gain authoritative insights into the Empowerment Scholarship Accounts (ESA) program, equity concerns, and the ongoing debate surrounding educational choice in Arizona.
Volunteering at Your Children's Private School
Discover the many meaningful ways parents can get involved at their children's private school and make a positive impact on the educational journey. From PTA involvement to sharing specialized skills, find out how your contributions can strengthen the school community.