At Bala House, young people discover themselves as creative, independent people in a diverse, supportive Montessori environment. The main objective of The Bala House is to provide an educational environment where young children discover themselves as creative, independent people in a diverse, supportive Montessori environment.
- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Enrollment: 70 students
- Average class size: 18 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Summer School Offered
Summer Program Details
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 26%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- At Bala House, young people discover themselves as creative, independent people in a diverse, supportive Montessori environment. The main objective of The Bala House is to provide an educational environment where young children discover themselves as creative, independent people in a diverse, supportive Montessori environment.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
Does The Bala House Montessori School offer a summer program?
Yes, The Bala House Montessori School offers a summer program. Visit their summer school page for more information.
When is the application deadline for The Bala House Montessori School?
The application deadline for The Bala House Montessori School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Our son started at Bala House Montessori as a 3-year old and has loved it since his first day. The school offers a fantastic academic curriculum, beautiful facilities and a family-oriented community that is hard to find elsewhere. The Director is warm and engaged figure who knows all the children and families. We have loved the Montessori curriculum and the beautiful learning materials in the classrooms. Weekly instruction in art, music and movement make the program a truly well-rounded experience. The school has a large field and expansive playground, which was necessary for our active son. I continue to be amazed at what he already learned as an in-coming Kindergartener. I think that is is far beyond what is being offered at other area schools. Bala House is more expensive than some local "preschool" programs but it is well worth the investment. I have also loved the frequent annual family events. It has been a great way to get to know other local parents and their children.
Endorse The Bala House Montessori School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Keep track of application deadlines as well as all the other aspects of choosing a school.
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.