- Ancona Montessori Schools in Drexel Hill is licensed by the Pennsylvania Board of Private Academic Schools and the Department of Public Welfare for Child Care services.
- Ancona Montessori School is a private, non-sectarian school that does not discriminate according to race, creed, or national origin.
- The Montessori classroom is non-graded. Within the class session, the child enjoys individual instruction, group participation, and free play.
- Each child is on their own individual program according to their needs and development.
- The program includes many phases of education in order to nurture the whole child.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||47 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1
National avg.: 13:1
People that viewed Ancona Montessori School Drexel Hill also viewed these schools: Ancona Montessori School-wynnewood.
Nearby Homes for Sale
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.