Ancona Montessori School Drexel Hill
Tel: (610) 853-3004
- Ancona Montessori Schools in Drexel Hill is licensed by the Pennsylvania Board of Private Academic Schools and the Department of Public Welfare for Child Care services.
- Ancona Montessori School is a private, non-sectarian school that does not discriminate according to race, creed, or national origin.
- The Montessori classroom is non-graded. Within the class session, the child enjoys individual instruction, group participation, and free play.
- Each child is on their own individual program according to their needs and development.
- The program includes many phases of education in order to nurture the whole child.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||47 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Wynnewood Grades: PK-K | 51 students
630 Clothier Rd
Wynnewood, PA 19096
(610) 534-7990 4.4 PK-K
- Newtown Square Grades: PK-8 | 595 students
3309 West Chester Pike
Newtown Square, PA 19073
(610) 356-6225 4.1 PK-8
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?