Ancona Montessori School Drexel Hill
- Ancona Montessori Schools in Drexel Hill is licensed by the Pennsylvania Board of Private Academic Schools and the Department of Public Welfare for Child Care services.
- Ancona Montessori School is a private, non-sectarian school that does not discriminate according to race, creed, or national origin.
- The Montessori classroom is non-graded. Within the class session, the child enjoys individual instruction, group participation, and free play.
- Each child is on their own individual program according to their needs and development.
- The program includes many phases of education in order to nurture the whole child.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||47 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1
National avg.: 13:1
People that viewed Ancona Montessori School Drexel Hill also viewed these schools: Ancona Montessori School-wynnewood.
Nearby Homes for Sale
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?