St Francis Of Assisi School
- Saint Francis of Assisi school provides Education for the spiritual, intellectual, emotional and social growth of the child, discipline based on respect for God, self, and others, Sacramental preparation, Computers in classrooms and providing an outstanding academic education, we also encourage all our students to develop their God-given talents.
- Located in Springfield, Delaware County, Pennsylvania, St. Francis of Assisi School has been accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools since 1984.
- Our school community is a vibrant part of our parish, involved in serving the needs of our parishoners and local community.
- Our students are encouraged to emulate the peacemaking examples of St.Francis in today's challenging society.
- We are recognized for our academic excellence as well as for our warm, caring atmosphere.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||262 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Springfield Grades: K-9 | 239 students
200 W Sproul Rd
Springfield, PA 19064
(610)544-4455 0.9 K-9
- Drexel Hill Grades: PK-K | 49 students
5290 Township Line Rd
Drexel Hill, PA 19026
(484)431-6469 1.4 PK-K
- Drexel Hill Grades: NS-8 | 420 students
535 Mason Ave
Drexel Hill, PA 19026
(601)259-5145 2.3 NS-8
- Havertown Grades: K-9 | 230 students
109 N Manoa Rd
Havertown, PA 19083
(610)446-9198 3.2 K-9
- Lansdowne Grades: K-6 | 93 students
110 N Lansdowne Ave
Lansdowne, PA 19050
(610)623-2548 3.3 K-6
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.