Cardinal O'hara High School
- Cardinal O'Hara is a regional, Catholic, coeducational high school that teaches and follows the gospel values of Jesus.
- Our purpose is to develop mature men and women and to prepare them to meet with confidence and faith the challenges of the academic, social, and technological world.
- Building on a history of pride, excellence, and tradition, our students are challenged by strong academic regimen and a diverse extracurricular program that foster individual talents and nurture respect for oneself and others through a spirit of service and compassion.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||1067 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||64 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Wayne Grades: 9-12 | 888 students
211 Matsonford Road
Wayne, PA 19087
(610)688-7610 7 9-12
- Bryn Mawr Grades: PK-12 | 606 students
275 S Ithan Ave
Bryn Mawr, PA 19010
(610)525-8400 5.5 PK-12
- Newtown Square Grades: PK-12 | 800 students
462 Malin Rd
Newtown Square, PA 19073
(610)353-6522 3.7 PK-12
- Villanova Grades: 6-12 | 536 students
560 Sproul Rd
Villanova, PA 19085
(610)687-0650 5.2 6-12
The Department of Homeland Security recently announced that it would enforce a 2017 policy of requiring visa applicants to list their social media handles. More about this and how it impacts international students wishing to attend American K-12 private schools.
We parents are responsible for expanding our children's horizons. We are responsible for showing and explaining things, concepts, and places they have never thought of. This article contains my roadmap for enriching your child's education.
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.