Cardinal O'hara High School
- Cardinal O'Hara is a regional, Catholic, coeducational high school that teaches and follows the gospel values of Jesus.
- Our purpose is to develop mature men and women and to prepare them to meet with confidence and faith the challenges of the academic, social, and technological world.
- Building on a history of pride, excellence, and tradition, our students are challenged by strong academic regimen and a diverse extracurricular program that foster individual talents and nurture respect for oneself and others through a spirit of service and compassion.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||1067 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||64 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Wayne Grades: 9-12 | 888 students
211 Matsonford Road
Wayne, PA 19087
(610)688-7610 7 9-12
- Bryn Mawr Grades: PK-12 | 606 students
275 S Ithan Ave
Bryn Mawr, PA 19010
(610)525-8400 5.5 PK-12
- Newtown Square Grades: PK-12 | 800 students
462 Malin Rd
Newtown Square, PA 19073
(610)353-6522 3.7 PK-12
- Villanova Grades: 6-12 | 536 students
560 Sproul Rd
Villanova, PA 19085
(610)687-0650 5.2 6-12
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.