Cardinal O'hara High School
Tel: (610) 544-3800
- Cardinal O'Hara is a regional, Catholic, coeducational high school that teaches and follows the gospel values of Jesus.
- Our purpose is to develop mature men and women and to prepare them to meet with confidence and faith the challenges of the academic, social, and technological world.
- Building on a history of pride, excellence, and tradition, our students are challenged by strong academic regimen and a diverse extracurricular program that foster individual talents and nurture respect for oneself and others through a spirit of service and compassion.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||1,067 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||64 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Wayne Grades: 9-12 | 888 students
211 Matsonford Road
Wayne, PA 19087
(610) 688-7610 7 9-12
- Newtown Square Grades: PK-12 | 707 students
462 Malin Rd
Newtown Square, PA 19073
(610) 353-6522 3.7 PK-12
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.