Little Friends Child Care & Kindergarten
Tel: (610) 328-0227
- Little Friends has been providing care for over 25 years.
- Through those years, we have built a program based on the knowledge and experience we have obtained.
- We believe that each child has the right to develop to his or her fullest potential, not only intellectually but, socially, emotionally, and physically as well.
- At Little Friends, we strive to create an atmosphere that allows the "total child" to develop.
- Our theory is that in order for a child to learn, he or she must be progressively challenged.
- We design our activities with that in mind, starting with the simple challenges and then moving to those that are more complex.
- Our activities are geared towards the individual needs, abilities and interests of each child.
- We also aim for a high rate of success for each child so as to promote a positive outlook on the learning process.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||34 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||34:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Clifton Heights Grades: K | 36 students
900 South Ave
Clifton Heights, PA 19018
(610) 544-2019 1.6 K
- Newtown Square Grades: PK-12 | 19 students
395 Bishop Hollow Road
Newtown Square, PA 19073
(610) 356-5566 5.6 PK-12
- Swarthmore Grades: PK-8 | 283 students
990 Fairview Rd
Swarthmore, PA 19081
(610) 328-9330 2.3 PK-8
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?