Little Friends Child Care & Kindergarten
- Little Friends has been providing care for over 25 years.
- Through those years, we have built a program based on the knowledge and experience we have obtained.
- We believe that each child has the right to develop to his or her fullest potential, not only intellectually but, socially, emotionally, and physically as well.
- At Little Friends, we strive to create an atmosphere that allows the "total child" to develop.
- Our theory is that in order for a child to learn, he or she must be progressively challenged.
- We design our activities with that in mind, starting with the simple challenges and then moving to those that are more complex.
- Our activities are geared towards the individual needs, abilities and interests of each child.
- We also aim for a high rate of success for each child so as to promote a positive outlook on the learning process.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||34 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||34:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Clifton Heights Grades: PK-K | 164 students
900 South Ave
Clifton Heights, PA 19018
(610)544-2019 1.6 PK-K
- Newtown Square Grades: K-12
395 Bishop Hollow Road
Newtown Square, PA 19073
(610)356-5566 5.6 K-12
- Swarthmore Grades: PK-8 | 283 students
990 Fairview Rd
Swarthmore, PA 19081
(610)328-9330 2.3 PK-8
Nearby Homes for Sale
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.