Notre Dame De Lourdes School
- Notre Dame de Lourdes School is a Catholic parish elementary school in the Archdiocese of Philadelphia offering academic programs for Pre-Kindergarten through 8th grade.
- Our school is accredited by the Commission on Elementary Schools of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools.
- Our philosophy seeks a balance of academic disciplines realized in a curriculum where social, personal, physical, and spiritual activities and programs interrelate and augment one another.
- Our purpose is to develop the whole Christian person giving priority to fostering in each child his/her best expression of self.
- Academic excellence is paralleled by the opportunity for the student to nurture his/her relationship with God.
- Through the daily, lived-out Christianity we share, we admire and esteem the goodness in one another with a reverence based on faith and understanding.
- This dynamic infuses our relationship with the parish and civic community preparing our students to embrace the challenges of the 21st century.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other special emphasis association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||283 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||31:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- ChesterGrades: PK-K | 65 students
1 University Pl
Chester, PA 19013
- SwarthmoreGrades: NS-12 | 90 students
401 Rutgers Ave
Swarthmore, PA 19081
- Clifton HeightsGrades: K-8 | 204 students
110 S Oak Avenue
Clifton Heights, PA 19018
- SpringfieldGrades: PK-K | 34 students
433 E Woodland Ave
Springfield, PA 19064
- MediaGrades: NS-6 | 130 students
20 School Lane
Media, PA 19063
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.