Notre Dame De Lourdes School
Tel: (610) 328-9330
- Notre Dame de Lourdes School is a Catholic parish elementary school in the Archdiocese of Philadelphia offering academic programs for Pre-Kindergarten through 8th grade.
- Our school is accredited by the Commission on Elementary Schools of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools.
- Our philosophy seeks a balance of academic disciplines realized in a curriculum where social, personal, physical, and spiritual activities and programs interrelate and augment one another.
- Our purpose is to develop the whole Christian person giving priority to fostering in each child his/her best expression of self.
- Academic excellence is paralleled by the opportunity for the student to nurture his/her relationship with God.
- Through the daily, lived-out Christianity we share, we admire and esteem the goodness in one another with a reverence based on faith and understanding.
- This dynamic infuses our relationship with the parish and civic community preparing our students to embrace the challenges of the 21st century.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other special emphasis association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||283 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||31:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Swarthmore Grades: Inquire with school | 116 students
401 Rutgers Ave
Swarthmore, PA 19081
(610) 328-5955 0.4 Inquire with school
- Chester Grades: PK-K | 65 students
1 University Pl
Chester, PA 19013
(610) 499-1097 1.9 PK-K
- Woodlyn Grades: PK-12 | 58 students
Macdade Blvd & School Ln
Woodlyn, PA 19094
(610) 833-2253 0.7 PK-12
- Aston Grades: PK-K | 90 students
3301 Concord Rd
Aston, PA 19014
(610) 485-8950 5.8 PK-K
- Berwyn Grades: PK-K | 19 students
719 Berwyn Ave
Berwyn, PA 19312
(610) 644-4317 12 PK-K
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fisher offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.