Notre Dame De Lourdes School
- Notre Dame de Lourdes School is a Catholic parish elementary school in the Archdiocese of Philadelphia offering academic programs for Pre-Kindergarten through 8th grade.
- Our school is accredited by the Commission on Elementary Schools of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools.
- Our philosophy seeks a balance of academic disciplines realized in a curriculum where social, personal, physical, and spiritual activities and programs interrelate and augment one another.
- Our purpose is to develop the whole Christian person giving priority to fostering in each child his/her best expression of self.
- Academic excellence is paralleled by the opportunity for the student to nurture his/her relationship with God.
- Through the daily, lived-out Christianity we share, we admire and esteem the goodness in one another with a reverence based on faith and understanding.
- This dynamic infuses our relationship with the parish and civic community preparing our students to embrace the challenges of the 21st century.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Other special emphasis association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||283 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||31:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ChesterGrades: PK-K | 65 students
1 University Pl
Chester, PA 19013
SwarthmoreGrades: NS-12 | 90 students
401 Rutgers Ave
Swarthmore, PA 19081
Clifton HeightsGrades: K-8 | 204 students
110 S Oak Avenue
Clifton Heights, PA 19018
SpringfieldGrades: PK-K | 34 students
433 E Woodland Ave
Springfield, PA 19064
MediaGrades: NS-6 | 150 students
20 School Lane
Media, PA 19063
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?