St James Regional Catholic School
Tel: (610) 583-3662
- St. Madeline - St. Rose School has been a vital asset to the community since 1924.
- Our experienced and certified staff is dedicated to providing students with a high quality education.
- St. Madeline - St. Rose School is committed to educating children in a loving, caring, Christ-centered environment where students may grow spiritually as well as academically.
- Through a strong parent-teacher partnership, extra-curricular activities and educational opportunities, each child is encouraged to develop to his/her individual best.
- A Catholic education fosters the development of the whole person in a value-based atmosphere.
- While rooted in the teachings of Jesus, a Catholic education informs and guides our students spiritually, intellectually, physically and socially.
- Faculty and staff at Catholic schools are committed to serving our young people while helping to integrate the Catholic faith into their daily living experiences.
- Students are challended by a Catholic school's strong curriculum and high standards.
- They are encouraged to use their academic gifts to the fullest.
- Teachers address the unique needs of each student and develop students' moral and social leadership skills.
- History has proven that our graduates have gone on to be top academic achievers in high school and college.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||424 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.