PA Keystone Stars **** Star Rating Day Care, Nursery School, Kindergarten.
Monday through Friday 7:00am to 6:00. CCIS Provider Teachers M.Ed/ PA Certified/ First Aid & CPR/ Director D.Ed./ First Aid & CPR/ Safe Serve Liscense.
Quick Stats (2023)
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Enrollment: 64 students
- Average class size: 14 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 26%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Preschool Class Children must be 2 years 9 months
- Transitional Kindergarten
- Kindergarten Class Full Day
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Widener University Child Development Center?
The application deadline for Widener University Child Development Center is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Widener University Child Development Center. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Nearby Homes for Sale
Montessori Schools: An Overview
Are you curious about an educational approach that nurtures independent, creative, and lifelong learners? Look no further! We invite you to dive into the fascinating world of Montessori education and unlock its incredible potential for your children.
Securing Your School
With the rise of school shootings and other violent incidents, it is essential to have a comprehensive plan in place to protect everyone on your school campus.
Overview of State Voucher Programs in the United States
More than twelve states and the District of Columbia have education voucher programs. We describe the various programs and offer suggestions on how to use them so your child can attend private school.