The teachers and staff at the Bensenville Kindercare are passionate about educating and nurturing children.
Our teachers have an average tenure of eight years at our center and an average of 15 years in the early childhood education field.
The majority of our teacher have their Child Development Associate's certification or their Bachelor's Degree in Early Childhood Education.
The Bensenville Kindercare team strives for excellence through continuing education from biannual company professional development trainings and taking seminars in the education field.
Ultimately, our teachers success is their passion for teaching and their true love of learning.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Enrollment: 29 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 34%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to the Bensenville Kindercare in Bensenville Illinois. We are very excited to meet with you and your family. As a NAC nationally accredited center, we believe in developing the whole child, with an emphasis on assisting your child's growth with their social, emotional, cognitive and physical development. Here at our Bensenville Kindercare, we believe that our family-like environment allows us to really get to know your family on a personal level and develop a warm, nurturing relationship. This environment allows us to personalize our classrooms and personalize the teacher/child relationship.
- At Kindercare Learning Center, your child's safety is one of our top priorities. Not only are all of our outside perimeter doors locked to ensure security, but all of our playgrounds are fenced in as well. In addition, the door leading to the classrooms has a coded entry where only authorized family members will have a code to enter. We also have a Health and Safety Coordinator on site as well. Ms. Carmen's role includes conducting monthly fire and disaster drills, ensuring that all of the staff's CPR and first aid certificates are up to date, and maintaining high cleanliness standards.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Take all subsidy programs working
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Bensenville KinderCare?
The application deadline for Bensenville KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Bensenville KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Secrets to Becoming a Great School
Discover the essential ingredients that drive academic success and cultivate a thriving school community.
Keep track of application deadlines as well as all the other aspects of choosing a school.
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.