Tel: (630) 766-2727
Bensenville KinderCare Photo #2 - Bensenville KinderCare across the street from the Bensenville Police Department.
- The teachers and staff at the Bensenville Kindercare are passionate about educating and nurturing children.
- Our teachers have an average tenure of eight years at our center and an average of 15 years in the early childhood education field.
- The majority of our teacher have their Child Development Associate's certification or their Bachelor's Degree in Early Childhood Education.
- The Bensenville Kindercare team strives for excellence through continuing education from biannual company professional development trainings and taking seminars in the education field.
- Ultimately, our teachers success is their passion for teaching and their true love of learning.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||European Council for International Schools|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||29 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||3:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to the Bensenville Kindercare in Bensenville Illinois. We are very excited to meet with you and your family. As a NAC nationally accredited center, we believe in developing the whole child, with an emphasis on assisting your child's growth with their social, emotional, cognitive and physical development. Here at our Bensenville Kindercare, we believe that our family-like environment allows us to really get to know your family on a personal level and develop a warm, nurturing relationship. This environment allows us to personalize our classrooms and personalize the teacher/child relationship.
- At Kindercare Learning Center, your child's safety is one of our top priorities. Not only are all of our outside perimeter doors locked to ensure security, but all of our playgrounds are fenced in as well. In addition, the door leading to the classrooms has a coded entry where only authorized family members will have a code to enter. We also have a Health and Safety Coordinator on site as well. Ms. Carmen's role includes conducting monthly fire and disaster drills, ensuring that all of the staff's CPR and first aid certificates are up to date, and maintaining high cleanliness standards.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Take all subsidy programs working
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bensenville Grades: NS-8 | 97 students
865 S Church Road
Bensenville, IL 60106
(630) 766-0228 0.9 NS-8
- Bensenville Grades: PK-8 | 177 students
145 E Grand Ave
Bensenville, IL 60106
(630) 766-0116 1.5 PK-8
- Elmhurst Grades: PK-5 | 90 students
893 N Church Rd
Elmhurst, IL 60126
(630) 834-0477 2.1 PK-5
- Wood Dale Grades: PK-8 | 137 students
260 N Wood Dale Rd
Wood Dale, IL 60191
(630) 766-4508 2.4 PK-8
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.