- Top Ranked IL School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-8
- Enrollment: 97 students
- Yearly Tuition: $4,400
- Acceptance rate: 100%
- Average class size: 11 students
- Application Deadline: Mar. 31 / Jun. 11
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 34%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
List of Courses Offered
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Mar. 31 / Jun. 11
Yearly Tuition Cost
% on Financial Aid
National avg.: 85%
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
Club or Organization:
Arts and Music Programs:
Arts and Music Programs:
- Concord Lutheran School's Mission is to provide its families the highest quality Christian education, to assist parents in raising their children with reverence to God, and to nurture and enrich its students souls through the teachings of holy scripture. Means of Accomplishing our Mission Highest Quality Christian Education: Our small class sizes paired with faculty that have years of experience assist with giving the students the highest quality Christian Education. Zion Lutheran Church and the Board of Education are constantly looking for ways to improve what is offered both in and outside of the classroom academically, socially, emotionally, and physically in the form of extra curricular activities. Nurture and enrich students souls through the teaching of holy scripture: Zion Concord has many opportunities in which to allow the Holy Spirit to work in the souls of the students. Assist Parents in raising their children with reverence to God through weekly chapel services, Religion classes taught daily, and weekly choir and music classes. Concord has a faculty that aims to share with students their experiences of living Christ-centered lives.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Zion-Concord Lutheran School cost?
Zion-Concord Lutheran School's tuition is approximately $4,400 for private students.
What is the acceptance rate of Zion-Concord Lutheran School?
The acceptance rate of Zion-Concord Lutheran School is 100%, which is higher than the national average of 91%.
What sports does Zion-Concord Lutheran School offer?
Zion-Concord Lutheran School offers 2 interscholastic sports: Basketball and Volleyball.
What is Zion-Concord Lutheran School's ranking?
Zion-Concord Lutheran School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Illinois for: Oldest founding date.
When is the application deadline for Zion-Concord Lutheran School?
The application deadline for Zion-Concord Lutheran School is Mar. 31 / Jun. 11.
Endorse Zion-Concord Lutheran School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Exploring Educational Savings Accounts: A Guide for Parents
This comprehensive article explores the different educational savings accounts available to parents for private K-12 education and tertiary education. It provides detailed explanations of each account, including the 529 College Savings Plan, Coverdell Education Savings Accounts, and Custodial Accounts. The article cites applicable legal authorities and emphasizes the importance of informed decision-making by consulting with legal and financial professionals.
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
October 30, 2023Volunteering at Your Children's Private School
Discover the many meaningful ways parents can get involved at their children's private school and make a positive impact on the educational journey. From PTA involvement to sharing specialized skills, find out how your contributions can strengthen the school community.