Zion-Concord Lutheran School
- Top Ranked IL School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-8
- Students: 97 students
- Yearly Tuition: $4,400
- Acceptance rate: 100%
- Average class size: 11 students
- Application Deadline: Mar. 31 / Jun. 11
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 34%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
List of Courses Offered
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Mar. 31 / Jun. 11
Yearly Tuition Cost
% on Financial Aid
National avg.: 85%
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
Club or Organization:
Arts and Music Programs:
Arts and Music Programs:
- Concord Lutheran School's Mission is to provide its families the highest quality Christian education, to assist parents in raising their children with reverence to God, and to nurture and enrich its students souls through the teachings of holy scripture. Means of Accomplishing our Mission Highest Quality Christian Education: Our small class sizes paired with faculty that have years of experience assist with giving the students the highest quality Christian Education. Zion Lutheran Church and the Board of Education are constantly looking for ways to improve what is offered both in and outside of the classroom academically, socially, emotionally, and physically in the form of extra curricular activities. Nurture and enrich students souls through the teaching of holy scripture: Zion Concord has many opportunities in which to allow the Holy Spirit to work in the souls of the students. Assist Parents in raising their children with reverence to God through weekly chapel services, Religion classes taught daily, and weekly choir and music classes. Concord has a faculty that aims to share with students their experiences of living Christ-centered lives.
Endorse Zion-Concord Lutheran School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Identifying Your School's Brand
Creating a brand identity for your school is an essential part of your marketing strategy. We walk you through the process.
7 Reasons Why Private School May Be The Right Choice
Private schools come in a wide variety of educational approaches. We show you how to refine your school search.
June 01, 2021What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.