- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Enrollment: 125 students
- Yearly Tuition: $155
- Average class size: 18 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Creating a Christ-centered learning environment in which children learn and grow academically, socially and spiritually.
- Berean Preschool offers all-day and half-day classes for children age 3-pre-K. Each class offers different amenities and scheduling options to fit your family`s needs. Berean Preschool is licensed by the state of Minnesota and complies with licensing laws. All our staff, teachers and teacher`s assistants meet the expectations of the Minnesota Department of Human Services.Berean Preschool believes that each child learns and develops uniquely because God created each child with different gifts and talents. In all things we do - classroom management, lessons, and interacting with families - we do with Christ at the center. Students are daily learning about Jesus and his great love for them. Berean Preschool takes a play-based learning approach. All classrooms have learning centers that children can explore. Throughout the day children participate in large and small group lessons.Teachers align their lessons with Minnesota`sEarly Childhood Indicators of Progress. Through daily assessments, our teachers modify and create lessons that will help each child learn and grow.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Berean Preschool cost?
When is the application deadline for Berean Preschool?
Endorse Berean Preschool. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards