Bethany Lutheran School
Tel: (316) 303-3033
- Bethany Lutheran School has been providing a quality, Christian education to the children of Wichita since 1958.
- We are proud to be accredited through KSDE. Over the years, our curriculum has changed to include the best and most appropriate educational tools available.
- Although curriculum methods may change, Bethany Lutheran School strives to prodive educational excellence with emphasis on Gospel values.
- We endeavor to shape students' characters as well as their minds.
- This is achieved through the personal and demanding attention of our dedicated faculty and through small class sizes.
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||66 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||10 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Jodee Dunkel|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Track and FieldBasketball, Track and Field,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurricular|
- The school uses the religion training begun by the parents in the home as a basis from which to foster the spirit of Christianity.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Wichita Grades: PK-8 | 594 students
2900 N Rock Road
Wichita, KS 67226
(316) 688-1161 8.5 PK-8
- Wichita Grades: PK-6 | 82 students
4243 N Meridian Avenue
Wichita, KS 67204
(316) 832-0544 8 PK-6
- Wichita Grades: PK-8 | 189 students
3313 Grand St
Wichita, KS 67218
(316) 682-6021 3.3 PK-8
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?