Bethany Lutheran School
Bethany Lutheran School has been providing a quality, Christian education to the children of Wichita since 1958.
We are proud to be accredited through KSDE. Over the years, our curriculum has changed to include the best and most appropriate educational tools available.
Although curriculum methods may change, Bethany Lutheran School strives to prodive educational excellence with emphasis on Gospel values.
We endeavor to shape students' characters as well as their minds.
This is achieved through the personal and demanding attention of our dedicated faculty and through small class sizes.
- Grades: Prekindergarten-5
- Students: 66 students
- Average class size: 10 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 24%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
- The school uses the religion training begun by the parents in the home as a basis from which to foster the spirit of Christianity.
Endorse Bethany Lutheran School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
2020-21 Best SSAT Prep Courses Reviewed
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.