Bethel Christian Academy & Learning Center
5.00 (1 review)
- At Bethel Christian Learning Center, maintaining positive school discipline is an interactive process involving the student, the school, the home and the entire community.
- Since students ages 6-18, spend only an average of 9% of their time in school, the home and community environment are crucial, in developing self-disciplined children and the youth.
- The school can't do it alone. In order for us to succeed and have a positive discipline intact, the partnership between home and school must continue to be healthy and vibrant.
- According to Dr. Ernest Boyer [President, Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Teaching], "It's not the school that has failed, it's the partnership that has failed we cannot have an island of excellence in a sea of community indifference." Bethel Christian Learning Center/Academy offers challenging academic standards along with various enrichment courses to highly motivate the students.
- Students are given a thorough foundation preparing them to score above Grade Level on Standardized Tests.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||69 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Forest Hills Grades: NS-12 | 245 students
11917 Union Tpke
Forest Hills, NY 11375
(718)223-4667 4.8 NS-12
- Jamaica Grades: PK-3 | 37 students
8914 163rd St
Jamaica, NY 11432
(718)206-1500 2.8 PK-3
- New York Grades: K-12 | 1557 students
24-50 FDR Drive
New York, NY 10010
(212)584-3033 12.4 K-12
I think this is the best school I've ever been to the teachers take their time to teach and make sure you understand once you're in this school. You can pass all your classes and regents and there is absolutely no bullying or racism in this school. It's from grades Pre k through 12th, parents I suggest you send your child here everyone is very loving and welcoming with open arms.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Danielle
Nearby Homes for Sale
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.