Bethlehem Preschool & Daycare strives to provide your family with the best Christian childcare services for the best value.
We offer a strong educational program that delivers high-quality teachers and a carefully designed curriculum for every age group in our school.
Our rates are competitive with other high-quality childcare programs in our area and if you would like specific tuition rates, please contact us for more details.
We also accept CCRC (Child Care Resource Center) and Child Care Aware (for DoD families.).
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool
- Enrollment: 60 students
- Yearly Tuition: $1,067
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Summer School Offered
Summer Program Details
Student Body Type
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Varies according to schedule. $75 Annual Registration Fee. $30 Earthquake Fee.
Summer Program Cost
Summer Program Cost Notes
Varies according to schedule.
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Ninja Stars Karate
Ninja Stars Karate
- At Bethlehem Preschool, we believe that Christianity should be the basis of alleducationand with that in mind, recognizethe child's emotional and physical needs. We believe that children learn best by working with hands on, creative materials. Parents are the primary educators and we dedicate ourselves to cooperate with the parents in the shared responsibility for the education of their child.We recognize the uniqueness of each child and offer opportunities for growth by providing the children a positive, creative, stimulating and academic environment in which to develop and learn. The result of a well-rounded Preschool program will result in a child ready for a successful academic life and a confident personality which acknowledges the daily presence of Christ in his/her life.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Bethlehem Preschool & Daycare cost?
Bethlehem Preschool & Daycare's tuition is approximately $1,067 for private students and $1,067 for summer students.
Does Bethlehem Preschool & Daycare offer a summer program?
Yes, Bethlehem Preschool & Daycare offers a summer program. Visit their summer school page for more information.
When is the application deadline for Bethlehem Preschool & Daycare?
The application deadline for Bethlehem Preschool & Daycare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Bethlehem Preschool & Daycare has proven to be a wonderful introduction to our child's educational path. The caring staff, stimulating curriculum, and emphasis on safety make it a solid choice for early childhood education. We look forward to seeing our child continue to thrive in this nurturing environment.
Endorse Bethlehem Preschool & Daycare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Exploring Educational Savings Accounts: A Guide for Parents
This comprehensive article explores the different educational savings accounts available to parents for private K-12 education and tertiary education. It provides detailed explanations of each account, including the 529 College Savings Plan, Coverdell Education Savings Accounts, and Custodial Accounts. The article cites applicable legal authorities and emphasizes the importance of informed decision-making by consulting with legal and financial professionals.
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
October 30, 2023Volunteering at Your Children's Private School
Discover the many meaningful ways parents can get involved at their children's private school and make a positive impact on the educational journey. From PTA involvement to sharing specialized skills, find out how your contributions can strengthen the school community.