Bishop Garcia Diego High School
- Bishop Garcia Diego High School is an independent catholic co-educational secondary school that welcomes students of all faiths and provides them with the spiritual, personal, and intellectual knowledge to meet the enduring challenge of realizing their God-given potential in a multi-cultural society.
- The philosophy of Bishop Garca Diego High School is rooted in the Biblical understanding of the developing human relationship with God.
- With service to others as a natural response to this relationship, Bishop Garca Diego students are called to foster concern for others and are challenged to cultivate the leadership skills necessary to serve humankind.
- Through this process our students continue their journey to become mature, well-balanced adults.
- Collaborating with parents, Bishop Garca Diego High School shares the common goal of preparing its students to assume their multiple roles as members of family, church, and profession.
- This goal is attained through the rigorous college preparatory curriculum and co-curricular activities.
- In addition, the school strives to create future leaders with the combined qualities of intellectual and spiritual values to achieve their God-given potential and to bring about systemic change in our society and world.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
State or regional independent school association
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||286 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$15,400|
|Tuition Notes||Generous tuition assistance is available.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$6,000|
|Admissions Director||Dr. Cristy McNay|
|Total Sports Offered||12 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Football, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball, WeightliftingBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
Tennis, Track and Field,
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
You thought everything was set. The test scores were excellent. She had glowing teacher recommendations. The visit and the interview went well. But the school didn't accept your child. What do you do now?