Bishop Grimes Jr-sr High School
Tel: (315) 437-0356
- Bishop Grimes Junior/Senior High School is a Diocesan Preparatory School committed to providing a quality Christian education in the Catholic tradition.
- The Bishop Grimes community provides a faith driven environment that nurtures each individual's overall development.
- In an atmosphere that respects diversity and promotes global awareness, students are prepared and commissioned to go forth and use their God given gifts to effect positive change in the world.
- We, at Bishop Grimes Junior/Senior High School, recognize our responsibility as ministers of the church of the Roman Catholic Diocese of Syracuse to share in the mission of Jesus.
- As disciples in this mission, we are both inspired and motivated by Vatican II and the pastorals of the American Catholic Bishops concerning the values of peace, justice and love.
- We treasure the unique potential of each individual and strive to create a nurturing, spiritual, academic and emotional environment.
- Our students are encouraged to "grow in the maturity of Christ," to become responsible citizens of the 21st century, and to be active in their parish faith communities.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||434 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||29 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Syracuse Grades: 7-12 | 732 students
6245 Randall Rd
Syracuse, NY 13214
(315) 446-5960 3.2 7-12
- Syracuse Grades: 7-12 | 307 students
815 Fay Road
Syracuse, NY 13219
(315) 468-2591 8.1 7-12
- Edgerton Grades: K-8 | 14 students
821 4th Ave W
Edgerton, MN 56128
(507) 631-0056 1005.5 K-8
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.