Christian Brothers Academy
Tel: (315) 446-5960
- Christian Brothers Academy is a Catholic LaSallian college preparatory school serving young men and women of diverse faiths and cultures.
- The administration, faculty, staff and the entire CBA family provide students with a safe, nurturing environment that fosters spiritual, intellectual, physical, emotional, and social growth.
- CBA challenges students to achieve excellence in all aspects of their lives, encouraging them to live as moral, responsible, contributing, and successful members of society.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other religious school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2019|
|Total Students||732 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||48 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- East Syracuse Grades: 7-12 | 434 students
6653 Kirkville Rd
East Syracuse, NY 13057
(315) 437-0356 3.2 7-12
- Syracuse Grades: 7-12 | 307 students
815 Fay Road
Syracuse, NY 13219
(315) 468-2591 6.7 7-12
- Syracuse Grades: PK-12 | 238 students
3740 Midland Ave
Syracuse, NY 13205
(315) 469-7777 4.1 PK-12
- Baldwinsville Grades: PK-6 | 98 students
49 Syracuse St
Baldwinsville, NY 13027
(315) 635-3977 15.3 PK-6
- Fayetteville Grades: PK-6 | 218 students
400 Salt Springs St
Fayetteville, NY 13066
(315) 637-3961 4.2 PK-6
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.