Holy Cross Elementary School
Tel: (315) 446-4890
- The strong and independent group of farmers and ranchers that organized Holy Cross in 1939, picked the Mount of the Holy Cross, located in the central Colorado Rockies, as the solid and majestic symbol of the corporation that would bring the comfort and convenience of electric energy to the Roaring Fork, Eagle and Grand valleys.
- Today, Holy Cross is a cooperative corporation with more than 43,000 member-owners served by 165 employees.
- It is proud to provide energy and services to major ski resorts located in the Aspen and Vail areas as well as farms, ranches and friendly rural communities that provide people and resources for the tourist and outdoor recreation industries.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||167 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- East Syracuse Grades: PK-3 | 52 students
7000 All Nations Blvd.
East Syracuse, NY 13057
(315) 701-9242 6 PK-3
- Fayetteville Grades: PK-6 | 218 students
400 Salt Springs St
Fayetteville, NY 13066
(315) 637-3961 4.1 PK-6
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.