Most Holy Rosary School
5.00 (3 reviews)
Tel: (315) 476-6035
- Bishop's Academy at Most Holy Rosary is an academically strong Pre-K through 6th grade school supported by the Syracuse Diocese of the Roman Catholic Church.
- Bishop's Academy at Most Holy Rosary teaches a curriculum that is based on an integrated course of study aimed at exceeding New York State Educational Standards while promoting spiritual growth.
- We strongly encourage parents to participate in school activities and programs and welcome their involvement in the educational process.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other religious school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||122 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||19 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Baldwinsville Grades: PK-6 | 153 students
12 E. Oneida Street
Baldwinsville, NY 13027
(315) 635-1818 19.6 PK-6
Most Holy Rosary is a staple on our community. I am so blessed to say that my children attend the same school that my parents graduated from! The administration, staff, volunteers and families are welcoming, helpful and diverse. The teachers have demonstrated their skills beyond measure especially during our transition to distance learning. Most Holy Rosary School is a community that always has and will continue to extend beyond four walls.
- Posted by Parent - Annie
There is no other school that compares to MHR. Their core values are solid. The teachers are hard work and dedication. My child was far ahead of the pack academically and spiritually. I'm proud of being a Roseryan and even more proud because my child is also one.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - CCN
Excellent school with dedicated teachers. Strong academics.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - cheri
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.