Word Of Life Christian Academy
Word Of Life Christian Academy Photo #2 - Some of our older students participated in a bridge competition at the MOST.
We believe children should be offered a quality education using comprehensive curriculum with Christian values.
Our students enjoy a fun and exciting learning environment in which they can receive individualized instruction.
- Grades: Prekindergarten-6
- Students: 153 students
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 41%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Word of Life Christian Academy, better known as WOLCA by its student body, is a biblically based Pre-K through 6th grade elementary alternative to public school. WOLCA opened its doors 13 years ago and continues to be committed to providing academic excellence while equipping its students with strong biblical principles needed for success in today`s world. It is our goal to prepare these children to become effective world changers. We are privileged to be able to reinforce Biblical teaching and Christian values at school that correspond with those at home. We have the opportunity to have a positive impact in children`s lives by sharing God`s word and showing students how they can apply it in their own lives in and outside of the classroom. Children take this strong educational base and are able to be a light for Jesus in their homes and community.
Endorse Word Of Life Christian Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
With so much uncertainty in the world today and a pandemic further confounding our lives, it's reasonable for parents to want to protect their children whenever and wherever possible? But overprotecting or bubble-wrapping? Well, that's another matter.
December 16, 2021Get Your Act Together!
We take a look at the other college admissions test and offer some resources for test preparation.
December 15, 2021Why Small Class Sizes Work
You want your child to receive plenty of individual attention. That's one of the reasons most parents send their children to private school.