Word Of Life Christian Academy
Word Of Life Christian Academy Photo #2 - Some of our older students participated in a bridge competition at the MOST.
- We believe children should be offered a quality education using comprehensive curriculum with Christian values.
- Our students enjoy a fun and exciting learning environment in which they can receive individualized instruction.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Religious Affiliation||Assembly of God|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||153 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Word of Life Christian Academy, better known as WOLCA by its student body, is a biblically based Pre-K through 6th grade elementary alternative to public school. WOLCA opened its doors 13 years ago and continues to be committed to providing academic excellence while equipping its students with strong biblical principles needed for success in today`s world. It is our goal to prepare these children to become effective world changers. We are privileged to be able to reinforce Biblical teaching and Christian values at school that correspond with those at home. We have the opportunity to have a positive impact in children`s lives by sharing God`s word and showing students how they can apply it in their own lives in and outside of the classroom. Children take this strong educational base and are able to be a light for Jesus in their homes and community.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Baldwinsville Grades: PK-6 | 107 students
49 Syracuse St
Baldwinsville, NY 13027
(315)635-3977 8.4 PK-6
- Cicero Grades: PK-7 | 145 students
7912 Thompson Road
Cicero, NY 13039
(315)699-0471 19.8 PK-7
- Fayetteville Grades: NS-6 | 230 students
400 Salt Springs St
Fayetteville, NY 13066
(315)637-3961 27.5 NS-6
- Syracuse Grades: K-6 | 90 students
923 N Mcbride St
Syracuse, NY 13208
(315)422-8548 19.5 K-6
Here is an overview of the private school admissions process, as well as the steps needed to find the right private school for your child.
What do teachers earn? Teachers' salaries vary from state to state, indeed, from school to school.
Contract cheating is more common than most of us realize. Finding somebody online to write essays or term papers is fairly easy to do. The way we parents counter immoral behavior like this is to discuss it frequently with our children.