Cathedral Academy At Pompei
- We are a Catholic educational ministry of the Diocese of Syracuse.
- It provides a safe environment for children of varied cultural, linguistic, religious, and economic backgrounds.
- Through the richness of diversity, our students gain an understanding and respect for self and others.
- The faculty and staff work in partnership with Le Moyne College, students, families and community members to create a loving Christian atmosphere where faith development, moral values, and academic excellence are encouraged and pursued.
- We meet the individual needs of our students through the teaching mission of Jesus Christ in a compassionate and nurturing environment that fosters a sense of responsibility for themselves within the local and global communities through a values oriented education.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||90 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Syracuse Grades: PK-12 | 238 students
3740 Midland Ave
Syracuse, NY 13205
(315)469-7777 3.9 PK-12
- Syracuse Grades: K-8 | 25 students
5205 Jamesville Road, Dewitt
Syracuse, NY 13214
(315)475-6453 4.6 K-8
- Syracuse Grades: PK-6 | 251 students
201 Roxboro Rd
Syracuse, NY 13211
(315)455-5791 2.8 PK-6
- Baldwinsville Grades: PK-6 | 153 students
12 E. Oneida Street
Baldwinsville, NY 13027
(315)635-1818 19.5 PK-6
- Fayetteville Grades: NS-6 | 230 students
400 Salt Springs St
Fayetteville, NY 13066
(315)637-3961 8.2 NS-6
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.