Cathedral Academy At Pompei
Tel: (315) 422-8548
- We are a Catholic educational ministry of the Diocese of Syracuse.
- It provides a safe environment for children of varied cultural, linguistic, religious, and economic backgrounds.
- Through the richness of diversity, our students gain an understanding and respect for self and others.
- The faculty and staff work in partnership with Le Moyne College, students, families and community members to create a loving Christian atmosphere where faith development, moral values, and academic excellence are encouraged and pursued.
- We meet the individual needs of our students through the teaching mission of Jesus Christ in a compassionate and nurturing environment that fosters a sense of responsibility for themselves within the local and global communities through a values oriented education.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||86 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Syracuse Grades: PK-12 | 238 students
3740 Midland Ave
Syracuse, NY 13205
(315) 469-7777 3.9 PK-12
- Syracuse Grades: K-8 | 25 students
5205 Jamesville Road, Dewitt
Syracuse, NY 13214
(315) 475-6453 4.6 K-8
- Syracuse Grades: PK-6 | 171 students
201 Roxboro Rd
Syracuse, NY 13211
(315) 455-5791 2.8 PK-6
- Baldwinsville Grades: PK-6 | 153 students
12 E. Oneida Street
Baldwinsville, NY 13027
(315) 635-1818 19.5 PK-6
- Fayetteville Grades: PK-6 | 218 students
400 Salt Springs St
Fayetteville, NY 13066
(315) 637-3961 8.2 PK-6
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.