Abundant Life Academy is an Early Childhood Preparatory program which provides students with an educational experience that fosters high academic achievement, character development, and Christ-centered spiritual growth.
Our curriculum establishes an educational foundation that will empower your child to excel now and in any future learning environment.
- Grades: Prekindergarten-3
- Enrollment: 52 students
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Early Childhood is one of the most impressionable stages of life. It spans human life from birth to age eight. It is a time of remarkable brain development and these years lay the foundation for subsequent learning. Abundant Life Academy helps children from 3 years old up to Third Grade reach their potential both in the classroom and throughout their lives through meaningful early childhoold education focused on Christ.
- At Abundant Life Academy, we not only provide your children with exceptional education, but we also instill in them strong values that will last a lifetime. There is limited enrollment, so call the Academy office today at 315.701.9242 and ask to schedule a tour of the campus.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Abundant Life Academy?
The application deadline for Abundant Life Academy is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Abundant Life Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Exploring Educational Savings Accounts: A Guide for Parents
This comprehensive article explores the different educational savings accounts available to parents for private K-12 education and tertiary education. It provides detailed explanations of each account, including the 529 College Savings Plan, Coverdell Education Savings Accounts, and Custodial Accounts. The article cites applicable legal authorities and emphasizes the importance of informed decision-making by consulting with legal and financial professionals.
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
October 30, 2023Volunteering at Your Children's Private School
Discover the many meaningful ways parents can get involved at their children's private school and make a positive impact on the educational journey. From PTA involvement to sharing specialized skills, find out how your contributions can strengthen the school community.