Abundant Life Academy
Abundant Life Academy is an Early Childhood Preparatory program which provides students with an educational experience that fosters high academic achievement, character development, and Christ-centered spiritual growth.
Our curriculum establishes an educational foundation that will empower your child to excel now and in any future learning environment.
- Grades: Prekindergarten-3
- Students: 52 students
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Early Childhood is one of the most impressionable stages of life. It spans human life from birth to age eight. It is a time of remarkable brain development and these years lay the foundation for subsequent learning. Abundant Life Academy helps children from 3 years old up to Third Grade reach their potential both in the classroom and throughout their lives through meaningful early childhoold education focused on Christ.
- At Abundant Life Academy, we not only provide your children with exceptional education, but we also instill in them strong values that will last a lifetime. There is limited enrollment, so call the Academy office today at 315.701.9242 and ask to schedule a tour of the campus.
Endorse Abundant Life Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
5 Ways To Protect Your Child From Bullying
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.
Questions! Questions! Questions!
If you are beginning to think about sending your child to private school, you probably have a lot of questions. Here are some answers to your more common questions.
May 25, 2022Marketing Your School: Welcoming New Students
Why is welcoming students so important? Because it makes new students and their families feel that they are part of the school community from Day 1. More about this valuable marketing tool here.