Manlius Pebble Hill School
Quick Stats (2023)
- Top Ranked NY School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 350 students
- Average class size: 13 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Manlius Pebble Hill School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in New York for:
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Founded in 1869, Manlius Pebble Hill School is an independent, non-sectarian, coeducational, college preparatory school dedicated to the pursuit of academic excellence within a caring and personalized setting. Our Prekindergarten through postgraduate curriculum challenges students to become inquisitive and independent learners. We provide opportunities for intellectual and creative exploration within a diverse and trusting environment. Manlius Pebble Hill seeks to foster self-confidence, respect, and integrity in our students so that they may become responsible citizens in the local and global community.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Manlius Pebble Hill School's ranking?
Manlius Pebble Hill School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in New York for: Largest student body, Most AP courses offered and Oldest founding date.
When is the application deadline for Manlius Pebble Hill School?
The application deadline for Manlius Pebble Hill School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Manlius Pebble Hill School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards