Bishop Maginn High School
- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 114 students
- Yearly Tuition: $6,000
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Bishop Maginn High School is a Catholic, Diocesan, co-educational high school serving students in grades nine through twelve in the Albany and Greater Capital District areas. Bishop Maginn provides a college preparatory program following the New York State Learning Standards and meeting the academic needs of a diverse student population. The dedicated professional staff at Bishop Maginn High School integrates spiritual and moral values into the curriculum within a safe, structured and supportive learning environment. The school community embraces the traditions of its heritage schools, while instilling students with a sense of discipline and respect, as well as challenging them to achieve their greatest potential.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Bishop Maginn High School cost?
Bishop Maginn High School's tuition is approximately $6,000 for private students.
When is the application deadline for Bishop Maginn High School?
The application deadline for Bishop Maginn High School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Bishop Maginn High School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards