Blessed Beginnings Preschool & Kindergarten
- Blessed Beginnings is a non-profit Preschool and Kindergarten. Our programs provide a wonderful experience supported and enhanced by a Christian atmosphere, where a child's intellectual, physical, social, emotional and spiritual development can be nurtured.
- We accept children ages 2 1/2 through kindergarten. We welcome all children in the community regardless of religious or ethnic background.
- Our preschool and kindergarten programs offer a wide range of experiences, including art, music, movement, physical and social development, Bible history, social studies, science, math, computers, Handwriting Without Tears®, literature, reading, phonemic awareness, and world language.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||100 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed Blessed Beginnings Preschool & Kindergarten also viewed these schools: New Life Christian Day School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Matamoras Grades: K-8 | 50 students
205 Avenue G
Matamoras, PA 18336
(570)491-2676 23.2 K-8
Nearby Homes for Sale
The Department of Homeland Security recently announced that it would enforce a 2017 policy of requiring visa applicants to list their social media handles. More about this and how it impacts international students wishing to attend American K-12 private schools.
We parents are responsible for expanding our children's horizons. We are responsible for showing and explaining things, concepts, and places they have never thought of. This article contains my roadmap for enriching your child's education.
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.