Blessed Sacrament School
Tel: (912) 356-6987
- The mission of Blessed Sacrament School is to foster the Catholic identity of the students through the teachings of the Catholic Church and to educate students according to high academic standards enabling them to become contributing members of a diverse society.
- The school's Catholic identity is the primary focus of all decisions impacting the effort of the school.
- Catholic values exist in every facet of the school, giving foundation for the faith development of each student, building his or her character and giving them a sense of heritage.
- The school is committed to the development of the whole child spiritually, intellectually, emotionally and physically.
- The student's self-esteem is enriched by positive relationships and mutual respect among and between students and staff.
- The school promotes and develops the value of responsibility, which gives witness for the respect of all things in a global society, ensuring the students' future as contributing Catholic leaders.
- The school sets high academic standards, which are achieved through a child-centered and individual approach to learning. A safe and nurturing environment promotes successful student learning.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||435 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Savannah Grades: PK-8 | 67 students
11500 Middleground Road
Savannah, GA 31419
(912) 925-6249 4.7 PK-8
- Savannah Grades: NS-12 | 713 students
4625 Waters Ave
Savannah, GA 31404
(912) 351-2299 2 NS-12
- Savannah Grades: 1-12 | 197 students
Savannah, GA 31405
(912) 352-4535 2.6 1-12
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.