Bluegrass Christian Academy
Bluegrass Christian Academy partners with families to educate students in the classical tradition and form them into God-honoring people who grow in wisdom, virtue, and service to others throughout the entirety of their lives.
Offering Preschool through 8th grade we are located in the educational wing of Parkway Baptist Church. BCA is a Classical Christian School.
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Students: 66 students
- Yearly Tuition: $5,650
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 11%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
rates vary based on age, # of days for PreK, and number of students per family ($3100-$5650)
- Bluegrass Christian Academy provides an exceptional Classical Christian Education in a warm, nurturing environment that creates a love for Jesus, love for others, as well as love for learning. Students are taught to think, reason, and problem solve in an environment that sets high academic standards on a Biblical foundation.
Source: Verified school update
Endorse Bluegrass Christian Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Which Schools Did Our Presidents Attend? Part 3 - Wilson to Trump
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
School Security: It Could Never Happen Here Or Could It?
School shootings and other emergency situations won't happen in your school, right? Who knows! Better to put in place the steps necessary to protect the school community than to be caught unprepared.
July 06, 2022Parents' FAQs About Private School
You have dozens of reasons why you think a private school is a good option for your child. But you also have some concerns. We address those here.