Bluegrass Christian Academy
- Founded in 2004, Bluegrass Christian Academy is a non-denominational, Christian day school dedicated to providing a quality education with rigorous academic standards from a Biblical perspective.
- Offering Preschool through 8th grade and located in the educational wing of Parkway Baptist Church, BCA offers students a Christ-centered learning environment with low student to teacher ratios. BCA is a Classical Christian School.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Classical and Christian Schools (ACCS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||66 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 8%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,000|
|Tuition Notes||rates vary based on age, # of days for PreK, and number of students per family (2800-5000)|
|Admissions Director||Ed Hardin|
|Admissions Associate||Julie Cissell|
- Bluegrass Christian Academy provides an exceptional Classical Christian Education in a warm, nurturing environment that creates a love for Jesus, love for others, as well as love for learning. Students are taught to think, reason, and problem solve in an environment that sets high academic standards on a Biblical foundation.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Shepherdsville Grades: K-12 | 28 students
4290 N Preston Hwy
Shepherdsville, KY 40165
(502)957-5388 21.8 K-12
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.