Born To The Golden Mountain Montessori
- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Enrollment: 26 students
- Average class size: 30 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
French instruction is included in the basic curiculum
- Golden Mountain Montessori is a traditional Montessori school for 3 - 6 year olds. We provide individualized education in a social setting. Developmentally appropriate activities are provided at all times to aid the child in completing the tasks needed for his/her present stage of development. Early academics are always offered and encouraged but never pressured on the child. French is a part of our basic curriculum because acquaintance with a second languate enhances brain development and utilizes brain pathways that will not survive without the exercise of using a second language. (Also it will be easier for children to learn more languages after they have learned a second language.
- Our motto is RESPECT FOR THE CHILD AND HIS INDIVIDUAL INTERNAL TIMETABLE. Independence is promoted and peacemaking techniques are taught . When the child is at peace and can function independently (s)he will have a high level of self esteem and the ability to function effectively in the world.
Frequently Asked Questions
What schools are Born To The Golden Mountain Montessori often compared to?
Born To The Golden Mountain Montessoriis often viewed alongside schools like Rocky Mountain Montessori Academy by visitors of our site.
When is the application deadline for Born To The Golden Mountain Montessori?
The application deadline for Born To The Golden Mountain Montessori is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Born To The Golden Mountain Montessori. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards