Our Staff at Brandmill KinderCare is truly one of a kind.
We work as a team and also put that extra foot forward to ensure the best education for the children.
Our staff is one big happy family and as you read below you will be able to learn more about them individually.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Brandermill KinderCare on Fox Chase in Midlothian, Virgina. We welcome you and are very excited to meet with your family. We believe in developing a child to be the best that they can be along with helping them develop physical, emotional, cognitive and social skills. At Brandmill KinderCare, our families believe we are a part of their family. We are that piece to the puzzle for them knowing we are their support team, giving guidance to their children and being educators. We take the time with our parents to speak to them and make them feel welcome every morning and afternoon. We want you to know that your child is in a great environment, with the team of child development experts who have a passion for education and teaching a child to be all that he/she can be.
- Here at Brandermill KinderCare we want to ensure you that your child or children are safe with us. In order for that to happen we have a keypad entry to the building, our play ground is fenced in and all of our staff is CPR and First Aid trained.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, Arabic, French, Spanish
- Accreditations: NAC
- Enrollment: Min Age - 6 Weeks, Max Age - 12 Year-Olds
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Brandermill KinderCare?
The application deadline for Brandermill KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Brandermill KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.
SEO for Private Schools - Part 3: Using Social Media
Social media for private K-12 schools is a bit different from social media for businesses. Some tips and strategies here.
The Pros and Cons of Teaching Overseas
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.