Brawley Christian Academy
5.00 (1 review)
- Brawley Christian Academy serves 96 students in grades Kindergarten-12 and is a member of the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI).
- The student:teacher of Brawley Christian Academy is 9:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Brethren.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||96 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Brawley Grades: PK-8 | 89 students
428 S Imperial Ave
Brawley, CA 92227
(760)344-2662 0.6 PK-8
- Westmorland Grades: 3-12 | 17 students
799 S Cook St
Westmorland, CA 92281
(760)344-3260 6.2 3-12
- Imperial Grades: K-8 | 50 students
320 S J St
Imperial, CA 92251
(760)355-1114 9.6 K-8
- Imperial Grades: 1-12 | 36 students
2353 La Brucherie Rd
Imperial, CA 92251
(760)353-3947 11.5 1-12
This school is amazing! The staff is great and the curriculum is bible based. The word of God is incorporated into the daily lesson plans and the students are challenged to rise above the standards set before them. When I drop off my kids I know they are loved, respected, and educated. 100 gold stars!!!
- Posted by Parent - DLimon
Learn more about Financing Your Kids’ Education in Private School.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.