Brawley Christian Academy
5.00 (1 review)
- Brawley Christian Academy serves 96 students in grades Kindergarten-12 and is a member of the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI).
- The student:teacher of Brawley Christian Academy is 9:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Brethren.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||96 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Brawley Grades: PK-8 | 89 students
428 S Imperial Ave
Brawley, CA 92227
(760)344-2662 0.6 PK-8
- Westmorland Grades: 3-12 | 17 students
799 S Cook St
Westmorland, CA 92281
(760)344-3260 6.2 3-12
- Imperial Grades: K-8 | 50 students
320 S J St
Imperial, CA 92251
(760)355-1114 9.6 K-8
- Imperial Grades: 1-12 | 36 students
2353 La Brucherie Rd
Imperial, CA 92251
(760)353-3947 11.5 1-12
This school is amazing! The staff is great and the curriculum is bible based. The word of God is incorporated into the daily lesson plans and the students are challenged to rise above the standards set before them. When I drop off my kids I know they are loved, respected, and educated. 100 gold stars!!!
- Posted by Parent - DLimon
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.