- Since 1982, Faith Academy has offered excellence in non-denominational, Christian education. From Kindergarten through 8th grade, our school strives for academic excellence, sound Biblical doctrine and strong spiritual and moral teaching. We offer a supportive environment for students to master new concepts in learning and to help each student develop creative and critical thinking skills. It is our desire to see spiritual and moral growth in each student.
- In order to do this we want to help each student develop an attitude of love and respect for God`s Word, learn to live by its principles, and have the opportunity to accept Jesus Christ as his/her personal Savior. We truly believe that parents are making an eternal investment in their child's future through Christian education.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||50 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Khaki or navy pants and solid polo shirts)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,550|
|Tuition Notes||We offer payment plans paying over 9 or 10 months.|
|Admissions Director||Cindy Bruce|
|Admissions Associate||Kathy Magana|
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- El Centro Grades: K-8 | 110 students
585 W Orange Ave
El Centro, CA 92243
(760)337-9444 4 K-8
- Imperial Grades: 1-12 | 36 students
2353 La Brucherie Rd
Imperial, CA 92251
(760)353-3947 1.9 1-12
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.