- Since 1982, Faith Academy has offered excellence in non-denominational, Christian education. From Kindergarten through 8th grade, our school strives for academic excellence, sound Biblical doctrine and strong spiritual and moral teaching. We offer a supportive environment for students to master new concepts in learning and to help each student develop creative and critical thinking skills. It is our desire to see spiritual and moral growth in each student.
- In order to do this we want to help each student develop an attitude of love and respect for God`s Word, learn to live by its principles, and have the opportunity to accept Jesus Christ as his/her personal Savior. We truly believe that parents are making an eternal investment in their child's future through Christian education.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||50 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Khaki or navy pants and solid polo shirts)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,550|
|Tuition Notes||We offer payment plans paying over 9 or 10 months.|
|Admissions Director||Cindy Bruce|
|Admissions Associate||Kathy Magana|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- El Centro Grades: K-8 | 110 students
585 W Orange Ave
El Centro, CA 92243
(760)337-9444 4 K-8
- Imperial Grades: 1-12 | 36 students
2353 La Brucherie Rd
Imperial, CA 92251
(760)353-3947 1.9 1-12
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.