We are proud to have long term staff members at the Breezewood KinderCare location, with the longest tenure at almost 20 years! Our center also prides itself in offering both English and Spanish languages in the classroom on a daily basis.
We are also extremely proud of the level of quality found in our classrooms.
Please feel free to come tour our center at any time, and meet our awesome classroom teachers.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to the Breezewood KinderCare center. We have been accredited by the National Accreditation Commission since September 2011. We were also the pilot school for the Knowledge Universe initiative titled "Sustaining a Quality Classroom." We look forward to making your family a part of our school!
- The Breezewood KinderCare prides itself on the health and safety measures followed every day. Ms. Sharon Thacker, our Health and Safety coordinator, conducts daily playground checks as well as monthly fire and disaster drills. All of our staff members are CPR and First Aid certified, and we also have four staff members that are MAT (medication) certified.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 7:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, German, Spanish
- Yes all surrounding counties.
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Endorse Breezewood KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Which Schools Did Our Presidents Attend? Part 3 - Wilson to Trump
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
School Security: It Could Never Happen Here Or Could It?
School shootings and other emergency situations won't happen in your school, right? Who knows! Better to put in place the steps necessary to protect the school community than to be caught unprepared.
July 06, 2022Parents' FAQs About Private School
You have dozens of reasons why you think a private school is a good option for your child. But you also have some concerns. We address those here.