We are proud to have long term staff members at the Breezewood KinderCare location, with the longest tenure at almost 20 years! Our center also prides itself in offering both English and Spanish languages in the classroom on a daily basis.
We are also extremely proud of the level of quality found in our classrooms.
Please feel free to come tour our center at any time, and meet our awesome classroom teachers.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to the Breezewood KinderCare center. We have been accredited by the National Accreditation Commission since September 2011. We were also the pilot school for the Knowledge Universe initiative titled "Sustaining a Quality Classroom." We look forward to making your family a part of our school!
- The Breezewood KinderCare prides itself on the health and safety measures followed every day. Ms. Sharon Thacker, our Health and Safety coordinator, conducts daily playground checks as well as monthly fire and disaster drills. All of our staff members are CPR and First Aid certified, and we also have four staff members that are MAT (medication) certified.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 7:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, German, Spanish
- Yes all surrounding counties.
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
What schools are Breezewood KinderCare often compared to?
Breezewood KinderCareis often viewed alongside schools like The Goddard School by visitors of our site.
When is the application deadline for Breezewood KinderCare?
The application deadline for Breezewood KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Breezewood KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Exploring Educational Savings Accounts: A Guide for Parents
This comprehensive article explores the different educational savings accounts available to parents for private K-12 education and tertiary education. It provides detailed explanations of each account, including the 529 College Savings Plan, Coverdell Education Savings Accounts, and Custodial Accounts. The article cites applicable legal authorities and emphasizes the importance of informed decision-making by consulting with legal and financial professionals.
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
October 30, 2023Volunteering at Your Children's Private School
Discover the many meaningful ways parents can get involved at their children's private school and make a positive impact on the educational journey. From PTA involvement to sharing specialized skills, find out how your contributions can strengthen the school community.